What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Dismiss tow trucks at the impound

Gutzy

Unlinked
Brief Summary: Dismiss tow trucks at the impound

Detailed Suggestion: Add some sort of zone that removes your rental (“Press E to dismiss rental”).This is a great idea as many mechanics just like to ditch their trucks right in the middle of the impound lot or around the city.

The Pros:

- Clears up clutter around the city and especially the impound
- Less spawned entities, Less lag
- Easier to get around and into the impound

The Cons:

- Mechanics will need to rent another vehicle if they choose to dismiss their other tow truck
- Trucks may still be ditched around the city 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No

Last edited by a moderator:
personally its a need but at same time you have ability to impound the tow truck but no one bothers

Increase rental price for tow truck to atleast 1500, or even 2500. (Keep first time rental at 500, so the new guys wont be struggling). Then when you return the truck after use, you get payed 1000-2000 pounds back.

First truck for newbiew should be 500, for others increase the truck cost to 5000 to rent, make it so that if its returned you get like 2500 grand back

5 grand is steep considering half the time i get a truck with enough fuel to do 3 runs 

I think so i will go with what Gutzy suggested, cos if there will be a keybind to just remove the truck that is bugged or blocking the path of the impound lot or anywhere else, we can just press a "key" to delete that one (Must be eligible for only level 4 mechanics)

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe allowing the players to buy a flatbed at the Delivery Hub will clear out a lot of clutter. Players are ditching their rentals as its not theres right, but if they owned a flatbed im sure theyll be returning them back to the garages.

I'm pretty sure you can delete the vehicle by taking it to an employer's parking space at the impound lot. Though there are no incentives for doing so. 

Has been implemented.

Back