What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Harry Is Numb - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyLtd

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Cody Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Harry Is Numb

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 02/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1730

What best describes this incident ?: RDM/Fail RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was eating my dinner whilst doing a christmas tree run, I was almost done with my run when 2 individuals approached me and started to rob me, I complied and put my hands up, they started asking who my friend was(i was alone, some other person was doing the run too). this was when i started recording, i wasnt recording before the footage because it stops when I alt tab and I had to pause a youtube video. After robbing me for some of my money, they then asked me where I was from, I said scotland, and then they proceeded to shoot me in the head.

I was not able to contact them as they shortly logged off the server after the incident.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWWQA7kodB4&ab_channel=TheHairestPotato
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

As you said in your report you did not have anymore footage. 

There for your report is rejected. 

You will need a longer video as there is no way for me to know how the rp was before you got shot.  

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back