What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Law Firm - Thomas Mann Solicitors

Thomas Mann

Thomas Mann Solicitors Law Firm
- Currently Not Hiring till 19th December EDIT: NOT HIRING At all ​

Screenshot_1.png

Thomas Mann Law Firm

Thomas Mann Solicitors is a Private Practise Criminal Law Organisation that represents clients at Police Stations, Courts etc. The Founder of the Organisation started
as a licensed individual Solicitor within the Los Santos Region. However, now I'm looking to expand this into an organisation with several other Associates and Parterns. 

The firm will have a Flat Organisational Structure and will remain that way, therefore there won't be several ranks. We'll just keep it simple to Apprentices for those that have already
submitted their Solicitor Application and waiting on a response, so just want some experience before they get to choose how to proceed from there on. Then after Associates would come the Partners, members of the Law Firm that are highly skilled, reliable and have been in the organisation for a good while. Then we'll have the Founders and Leaders of the T.M Solicitors Firm. 

​

Entry Requirements

There isn't much you have to do in order to join T.M Solicitors, you just need to contact Founder Thomas Mann at (871-5582) or message, and arrange a time to speak about positions. 
The same goes for those looking for experience - works the same if you want an Apprenticeship at T.MS. Make sure you don't have any criminal convictions, we'll be checking! 

​

Thank You, 
Thomas Mann.

​

Last edited by a moderator:
@SI Corrie Healy Just representing someone at PD (Police Stations) Seemingly as most of the time we don’t get trials and stuff - Judges choose to take only the most important and major cases. 

So yeah, just representing clients in custody. 

@Thomas MannI think the judges would love some court cases. At the moment there is a lack of submitted cases as people can't be fucked to appeal convictions as the server works of a system where you appeal after the police sentence you rather than have a court case before sentencing for logistical reasons.

If you could convince some clients to appeal their sentences I'm sure both judged, police and NCA would be happy to take part. 

@Alfred Wilson Yes that’s what I’ve been thinking. I’m just waiting on a few things before I get in contact with someone specifically about trials and stuff. 

I’ve already got over 20 or so clients that have my contact number, won a number of difficult cases and I’m looking to hire some apprentices to come get experience too - before they get a response on their applications and choose whether to go individual or join a law firm from that point on. 

@Thomas Mann- will happily join the firm, most people know me as a great person to argue with.

also, out of curiosity, if you appeal a conviction, what hapens to it?

Back