What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Jhouxie. & Jax - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tertiary Page

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tertiary Page Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Jhouxie. & Jax

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 02/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 2214

What best describes this incident ?: RDM / Low quality RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i saw a Hunter heading to scrap yard and i already had previous role play with someone named pleb that had his hunter stolen so I figured i go have a look. And he already seems to be there so i decide to attempt to leave. That is when the Relec helli comes down for what i belive to be a rotorblock. I blur out a really bad initiation as an initial warning, but this is not something i would have acted on without further initiating, but seeing as though the helli went for a landing instead i just get in my helli to fly off instead. That is when jax says "yo, if you lift off i'm gonna kill your fucking head. Friends and allies in the area mate" then everyone procedes to shoot. Jouxie also blurs out an initiation, probably because he realized hims friends mistake, but this is when I am already in air getting sprayed. I talked to Jhouxie in liason to try and get an understanding, but he simply said since i had already been hostile towards them that was fine and he also excuses the initiation by saying Jax was from the slovanian army and struggles with english.

If Jax wants to try and resolve this with a liaison im happy to, seeing as though the only one i was able to speak to yesterday.

Just to finish YES i am aware my initiation was horrible, but that was not an initiation i would have acted on, it was simply a warning to not hover above.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKqKGrvzisc&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I have liased with Jax and we have come to an agreement. This report can be taken down.

Resolved

Closed on request of the reporter

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back