What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Carson, Kieza, Tompson - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banci

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Banci

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Carson, Kieza, Tompson

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 02/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 430

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP, Baiting, NLR Break, Combat Revive & Pvp

Please (in detail) describe the incident: All of these clips were cut down for the convenience of those watching, as this was an extremely long interaction. I can provide full unedited versions of these clips upon request. Normally I would have turned all three of these into their own reports, however, everything here happened within the same situation.

Full names: Arson Carson, K i e z a, Cousin of A. Tompson (Their names wouldn't all fit)
Others involved: Zippy, Darren, Delis, Steve, PC Madman

Clip 1: Fail RP (2.1)
This one is from Zippy’s perspective, however, it was part of the same situation. Kieza can clearly be seen randomly disabling Zippy’s hummingbird without RP (I wasn’t quite sure which rule it fell under but it’s obviously at least Fail RP). Then, after Zippy initiates on Kieza and kills him, Kieza can be heard saying “RDM” into direct chat, breaking roleplay.

Clip 2: Combat Revive & PvP within 5 minutes of being revived (4.4)
After Kieza died, there were two Ganga Nation members left in the blackfish. Arson Carson and Cousin of A. Tompson (I’m just gonna call him Tompson from here on out). You can see in the video that we were able to kill Tompson while he was trying to shoot out of the back of the blackfish. Carson then lands the blackfish and revives Tompson just as I am rolling up to where the blackfish landed. They spool up and take off once more, and almost immediately after, Tompson starts shooting at my prowler again from inside the blackfish.

(Disregard this one, I shot at them again before they returned fire so as far as I know that's within the rules)

Clip 3: NLR (4.3)
There are no rule breaks in clip 3, however, it is important as you can see that Darren had killed both Arson Carson and Tompson. At this point, we decided to steal their blackfish, and In clips 4 and 5, both Carson and Tompson can be seen breaking NLR as they try to steal the blackfish back.

Clip 4: Baiting (2.7)
As we meet with the police, we see a red SUV and prowler start encircling our positions. Soon after, Carson gets out of his vehicle and starts shooting his gun around randomly. They knew that we didn’t want them there and he was obviously just trying to get us to fire back while still technically not breaking rules. I did attempt to initiate here but I was obviously too far away for them to hear me so nobody actually shot at the vehicle.

Clip 5: I included these videos as proof of who was in the vehicles that were circling our position. Carson was in the red SUV and Tompson was in the prowler, as you can see by the kill feed.

We didn't try to resolve the situation in Teamspeak because there was no point. Nothing would be gained from it other than a long, drawn-out argument, especially since we didn't need compensation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
On the combat revive I revd Thomson and as soon as he got revd you shot at him when we were about to leave the situation so he shot back then.

On one clip you never told kieza that you would shoot him and you just shot RDM

The other clip on the hill when the guy took my suv I was never told that if I did anything to him his friends would shoot I shot the vehicle after initiating and got shot instantly he could have easily stopped the vehicle and said if you touch me or the vehicle my friends will shoot but he didnt I do have video evidence if needed to show my pov 

We were not bating theres a reason why I stayed so far away from everyone trying to run after my suv so i didnt get initiated on I dont see anything wrong with me randomly shooting my gun into a complete different direction than all of you I can soot when i want to.

Dont know why the video clip is gone but heres the rdm on kieza

On the combat revive I revd Thomson and as soon as he got revd you shot at him when we were about to leave the situation so he shot back then.

On one clip you never told kieza that you would shoot him and you just shot RDM

The other clip on the hill when the guy took my suv I was never told that if I did anything to him his friends would shoot I shot the vehicle after initiating and got shot instantly he could have easily stopped the vehicle and said if you touch me or the vehicle my friends will shoot but he didnt I do have video evidence if needed to show my pov 

We were not bating theres a reason why I stayed so far away from everyone trying to run after my suv so i didnt get initiated on I dont see anything wrong with me randomly shooting my gun into a complete different direction than all of you I can soot when i want to.
Yeah the combat revive I now realize was valid, I wasn't aware that you were still allowed to shoot back if you were shot at, but obviously it makes sense.

You were driving your car around us in circles, stopped, all of us trained on you, and starting shooting your gun all around randomly. Literally the definition of baiting. I'd love to see your POV actually.

I parked about 300m away and shot towards thomsons direction not like I was shooting close to you lot to make you think I was trying to hit you

I'd also like to add, yes I know the initiation I did in clip is garbage on the SUV, so I gave up on it. That's why we didn't shoot at it.

I'd also like to add, yes I know the initiation I did in clip is garbage on the SUV, so I gave up on it. That's why we didn't shoot at it.
You told me if I keep driving the vehicle it will be disabled so I didnt getback in it and a few seconds later I got pinged at standing beside my vehicle 

I parked about 300m away and shot towards thomsons direction not like I was shooting close to you lot to make you think I was trying to hit you
Breaking NLR to come find us, and then shooting randomly near us to try and spook us into a fight

Breaking NLR to come find us, and then shooting randomly near us to try and spook us into a fight
Thomson followed you from weed field after you killed me 

We never tried to steal it back tbh the closest I got to it was when I rotor blocked it at the weed field

Thomson followed you from weed field after you killed me 

We never tried to steal it back tbh the closest I got to it was when I rotor blocked it at the weed field
Which is still breaking NLR. You shouldn't have been anywhere near that blackfish to begin with, let alone harassing us near agios right after we had killed you for rotor blocking.

You can try to play coy to it all you want, but the proof is there.

when we first got killed by you lot at gb gang base we told kieza that the blackfish might get stolen after we died he told us that we need to find a stolen blackfish 

Thomson then found the the blackfish so I flew over to rotor block it I got killed and Thomson did not he then followed the blackfish and later informed me on where the stolen blackfish was so we sat in the area of the blackfish and later died. 

when we first got killed by you lot at gb gang base we told kieza that the blackfish might get stolen after we died he told us that we need to find a stolen blackfish 

Thomson then found the the blackfish so I flew over to rotor block it I got killed and Thomson did not he then followed the blackfish and later informed me on where the stolen blackfish was so we sat in the area of the blackfish and later died. 
All three of you were killed and shouldn't have gone after the blackfish at all because of NLR. You just admitted to both Kieza and Tompson breaking NLR as well.

All three of you were killed and shouldn't have gone after the blackfish at all because of NLR. You just admitted to both Kieza and Tompson breaking NLR as well.
kieza got rdm'd and he was also told before we died that the blackfish got stolen we waited more than 15 minutes after the situation and started looking for the blackfish that we were told about being stolen and after I got killed thomson was still alive this situation is not getting anywhere tbh.

I have commented on every part of the report and honestly think that I was not in the wrong I will no longer reply unless an admin asks me a question or wants information.

kieza got rdm'd and he was also told before we died that the blackfish got stolen we waited more than 15 minutes after the situation and started looking for the blackfish that we were told about being stolen and after I got killed thomson was still alive this situation is not getting anywhere tbh.

I have commented on every part of the report and honestly think that I was not in the wrong I will no longer reply unless an admin asks me a question or wants information.
We had eyes and initiation on you from the point that we initiated, to when we killed you at the DMT tower, which was just slightly over 15 minutes, at which point all 3 of you had died. Rule (7.2.4) The only time anyone can return to a situation after death is for police, 15 minutes after they died at a heist as long as the robbery is still in progress (Yes, this is a heist rule, but I believe the standard still stands that dead members of a faction or a situation can not return to or act on said situation after death). Rule (4.3), Your character does not remember their friends & gang members after you die. You should not have gone looking for the blackfish after you died in the first place whether or not Kieza knew about it before you died and told you to chase it after.

If Kieza got RDM'd (I'll wait for an admin to decide on that as it is kind of a separate issue) then he is the only one that should have been allowed to go after the blackfish at all, but he didn't.

Not only that but even if Kieza DID get rdm'd and the initiation was botched, you guys shot first. Your death and Tompson's are valid, which means by chasing down the blackfish, you're still breaking NLR.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Banci Clip 3 at the GB DMT, do you have footage of lockpicking the blackfish?

Also at 14:10 what was the clip above Lakka when thomson get killed for?

@Aaron CarsonPlease can you add footage that proves you have told k i e z a that the blackfish may get stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back