What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - SI KeirT [8787] - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikicar

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Father Boomer

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: SI KeirT [8787]

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 16

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The situation:
I was driving in my car that had no wheels when a police officer pulled up behind me and signaled me to stop. I stopped on the side of the road and was talking with him. After ~2min KierT arrived there too. After some roleplay, the officers told me that I'll be arrested for 2 attempted muder charges, so I jumped into the car and made a turn. At that time the officers said that if I drive away, my car would be disabled and I stopped. I jumped out of my carand said that I have friends in the area and that I don't want to go to jail. In the video you can see me and my friend continuing to RP with the officers. KierT then says "if you dont put that gun away I will have to use lethal force against you". At that time I am running after him so I can hear him better while RPing, because his mic was EXTREMLY quiet. He then kills me 0.57 seconds after initiating, giving me no time to either comply or counter initiate. He then turns around and guns down my friend that is still in the middle of RP-ing with the officers. I will say that I didn't even hear the initiation in real time because of his mic being that quiet and was only made aware of it after I checked the video. You can't even hear his initiation on my friends POV that was 4m away from the situation (we both had earplugs in).

Rule 1.2 states:
(1.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

The rule clearly says that the person initiating must give enough time to allow the other person to comply with his order. KeirT has failed to do this, as he waited only 0.57 seconds before opening fire upon me and my friend. This is a blatant rule break that he would later go on to defend on teamspeak.

I have tried to resolve this in TS. I joined police liason and KeirT immidietly started accusing me of being a liar and saying that I initiated 1st. When me and my friend disputed that claim, he started saying that we shot at him before he opened fire. In our videos you can clearly see that none of us even fired a single shot at them. At this time I uploaded the video on youtube and sent it to him. He then said that he gave me more than enough time to comply with his demands... And after that the conversation went back to us initiating 1st, because my recording software doesn't allow me to record my mic. All we wanted was 300k comp for our gear sets and he decided to argue about his guilt... Luckly my friend recorded the situation aswell and it proves that he lied like a MF in police liason. It's extremly sad to see that a staff member is not prepared to own up to his mistakes and would rather lie and accuse somebody else for his actions, than take any responsibility.

Evidence:
my POV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nddW01fQgw&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Pikicar
my friends POV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmHBynNjQHs&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Zaka

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nddW01fQgw&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Zaka
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello,

I would like to say my side of the story here then, So first off there was a lot more to the video as you were pulled over for a good 3 minutes. So working with what we know and what was recorded.
You jumped in your vehicle and I say that if you drive away the last tyre would be disabled and you jump out. You pull a gun out and say that you have friends and allies in the area so I know now something is up, I request that you put the gun away and you refuse I then say if not I will use lethal force. (Here I am at the front of the car and you are at the back) You then run straight at me with a gun aimed at me like you are going to shoot or knock me out so I shoot you, your friend raises his gun to kill me so I turn and kill him too.
If your going to speak over me and not listen to me while you are pointing a gun at me and being an immediate threat to my life, I don't have any other options other than to kill you.

You sent me a message in-game. Saying that you want 300k comp, I said no. You message me back saying that I'm not wanting to resolve. You then went to join for support where I messaged you asking you to come to the police liaison. 

In the liaison, you demanded 300k comp, when I tried to explain what happened you called me a liar and spoke over me, you then proceeded to mock and laugh about me being only a staff level 1.

because his mic was EXTREMLY quiet.
I've had the same mic with the same audio settings for over a year now no one has ever said I'm quite or not understandable. I will look into it and make some tests incase it needs to be adjusted.

I am sorry if you believe that I have shot too quickly or if I have acted unprofessionally.
Thanks,
KeirT.

You sent me a message in-game. Saying that you want 300k comp, I said no.
This was me, just tried to get a quick solution and agreement for some comp without having to call for liaison. Sadly you didn't agree to it pal.

Also just wanted to point out before you guys keep arguing over this situation, to please be clear of telling what was said by me and what was said by @pikicar as we are not the same person. It might become confusing and misleading to the person dealing with this if mine and piki's actions would be mixed up, so try to avoid that @KeirT, thanks.

I would like to say my side of the story here then, So first off there was a lot more to the video as you were pulled over for a good 3 minutes. So working with what we know and what was recorded.
there wasn't a lot more to the video. I got lit up in kavala and I slowly drove to a hill and parked. The other officer talked to me about my car missing tires. You arrive to the scene with your gun out, staring at me when he is running my name. He tells me im wanted for 2 attempted murders. I told him I shot at some kids throwing rocks at me and after that my video starts. You haven't said anything in the entire situation. The 1st thing you say is telling me that you'll disable my car.

You jumped in your vehicle and I say that if you drive away the last tyre would be disabled and you jump out. You pull a gun out and say that you have friends and allies in the area so I know now something is up, I request that you put the gun away and you refuse I then say if not I will use lethal force. (Here I am at the front of the car and you are at the back) You then run straight at me with a gun aimed at me like you are going to shoot or knock me out so I shoot you, your friend raises his gun to kill me so I turn and kill him too.
If your going to speak over me and not listen to me while you are pointing a gun at me and being an immediate threat to my life, I don't have any other options other than to kill you.
Telling you that I have friends in the area is not an initiation or even a counter initiation. You can't say that you told me to put my gun away and I refused, when you didn't give me enough time to comply. Also as I said before, I had to walk up to you the entire time to be able to hear what you're saying because your mic was quiet af and didn't even hear your initiation. Me running up to you is not en excuse to give me 0.57 seconds to comply. There is no common sense in doing this. If I were to initiate on somebody 1m away from me, I wouldn't have the right to instantly spray him when he moves just because he would be able to knock me out... You are admiting to commiting RDM right there pal.

You sent me a message in-game. Saying that you want 300k comp, I said no. You message me back saying that I'm not wanting to resolve. You then went to join for support where I messaged you asking you to come to the police liaison. 
Wasn't me. I msged you to come to support, after which you told me to join liason.

In the liaison, you demanded 300k comp, when I tried to explain what happened you called me a liar and spoke over me, you then proceeded to mock and laugh about me being only a staff level 1.
Yes, I did demand that you pay 300k comp. If you RDM, you have to be prepared to comp for gear. If you start talking about us initiating on you 1st and shooting you before you shoot us, then yes, I will call you a liar. I can not allow somebody to spread lies uncontested when the rule break is this clear in a video. I haven't mocked you for being a staff level 1, but I do find it very disturbing that a staff member is unable to see a rule break when shown on video.

I am sorry if you believe that I have shot too quickly or if I have acted unprofessionally.
Thanks,
KeirT.
Its not the fact that you fired too quickly that bothers me the most. Its the fact that you decided to lie about it repeatedly. If you were actually sorry about it, you wouldn't act so smug in TS when it came to answering for your actions and tried to resolve it. 

Since this report is against a member of staff, it will be dealt with by staff leads.

Its not the fact that you fired too quickly that bothers me the most. Its the fact that you decided to lie about it repeatedly. If you were actually sorry about it, you wouldn't act so smug in TS when it came to answering for your actions and tried to resolve it
OK this didn't happen but can you send the evidence for me "lying *and* Acting Smug" please just so we have transparency. 

And can we have more video before you jump in the car to have context to thr whole situation please. 

You haven't said anything in the entire situation. The 1st thing you say is telling me that you'll disable my car.
Yes grizzly bear was dealing with the situation. I only stood there as your friend was told to leave several times and kept interrupting. You would see if you sent the WHOLE scenario not just the bit you want to show. 

I know you collectively have more footage as no one records in 36 second increments. Weird that when you're down you say shoot them and we are shot from other locations. Don't suppose you're giving call outs while down are we? 

TL:DR. Can we have more footage both before the shooting and after please? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you collectively have more footage as no one records in 36 second increments. Weird that when you're down you say shoot them and we are shot from other locations. Don't suppose you're giving call outs while down are we? 

Trying your best to stir away the focus of the report from the report itself to us now? Him saying shoot them is referring to me, who is standing next to you, perhaps I should have shot after all since you decided to open fire on me without prior initiation but hey that's a lesson I take with me for the future. 

OK this didn't happen but can you send the evidence for me "lying *and* Acting Smug" please just so we have transparency.
The evidence of that is this report. If you didn't lie about us initiating 1st and shooting you before you shot at us, the report wouldn't happen. You decided to lie about your guilt even when presented with video evidence of you giving me 0.57 seconds to comply. Dexter and Grizzly Bear were both there aswell and can testify that both you and Grizzly himself were very convincted that we first shot first, but when that was debunked the case changed to us instead being the ones to initiating on you first? Surely nobody would deny this and lie in a report? Its concerning that even after providing additional evidence that proves that we haven't initiated or fired at you, you still believe yourself to be clear of any rulebreaks. A non-staff member can claim that he doesn't recognize a rulebreak on video, but for a staff member to do it... that is disturbing.

Its weird that you're trying your best to stir away the focus from the report on you, to some made up claims that you have no way of backing up.

Keirt, you've been talking about prior footage so much, like its going to clear you of any wrong doing, but it only makes your 1st reply look even less legit. There was nothing prior to my jumping into the car, that would excuse you from opening fire on me 0.57 seconds after initiation. The video clearly shows me roleplaying with grizzly and just having a normal chat. In your 1st response you said:

So first off there was a lot more to the video as you were pulled over for a good 3 minutes. So working with what we know and what was recorded.
What exactly are you refering to there buddy? Nothing happened in the video from your side. You haven't done anything in the situation prior to telling me my car will be disabled. How can people trust anything you claim, when you're trying to twist the narrative.

Be truthful on player reports please. It makes the situation much easier.

Video from before I jump in the car: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lljTn7bxers

@pikicarPlease get a video 3-5 minutes leading up to this incident.

I will make this reply my last till Staff Leads reply.

At no point either on TeamSpeak or on this thread have I said that you shot first or "initiated" first it didn't happen and I'm still to see any evidence of this. 

I asked for the full footage to show what was happening before the shots so everyone knows what the full scenario was.

Bottom line is this, You jump out of a car with a gun aimed at me and state you have friends and allies in the area and to let you go, I tell you to put the gun down or ill use lethal force you choose to run at me with your aimed at my head so I shoot you... You say I didn't give time to comply but you clearly didn't listen to the demand you instead storm at me. You didn't even want to sort it out in liaison just argued and didn't even listen to my point of view and when I said I wasn't comping 300k you said to leave. 

You say I didn't give time to comply but you clearly didn't listen to the demand you instead storm at me
This does not excuse you to not give someone enough time to comply. If you initiate on someone you put yourself at risk aswell, especially when it's on someone who is armed and facing you, but as previously said this doesn't give you the excuse to skip the whole part of giving enough time to comply. ".. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. .." from the 1.2 RDM rule. 

At no point either on TeamSpeak or on this thread have I said that you shot first or "initiated" first it didn't happen and I'm still to see any evidence of this. 
You are so incredibly lucky that I didn't clip the conversation in teamspeak because that is exactly what occured. Im sure everyone in the teamspeak heard it including the bystanders (Grizzly, Winters and Dexter) but since there isn't a recording of this we'll let this lie slip by.

Hi,
So I was not present for the initial situations and therefore am only going off the aftermath and liaison conversation.

I was present for the Liaison to ensure people were having fair chance to explain. However,  the attitude you had going into the Liaison was very poor with one of your members even stating something along the lines of "This is why you are a level 1" which was very disrespectful. The beginning of the Liaison was yourself and friend shouting and not allowing any explanations from KeirT just demanding comp of 300k.

If you are going to make accusations please provide some evidence. From what I can remember KeirT  never said you shot first but had said that you had clearly stated that you had "Friends and Allies in the area and to let you go" which can be heard in the video provided clearly which is what put KeirT on edge in the first place. KeirT also said which is where the confusion may have come from that the reason he shot the second guy was because he decided to point his gun towards KeirT and with Grizzly shooting from behind, from KeirT POV it appeared that he had began to shoot.

I was present for the Liaison to ensure people were having fair chance to explain.
Don't know how you would go on doing that especially after you did and said nothing in the channel. Additionally, it's kind of weird seeing you type this after you also saying this

From what I can remember KeirT  never said you shot first
Because I recall it very well. 

However,  the attitude you had going into the Liaison was very poor with one of your members even stating something along the lines of "This is why you are a level 1" which was very disrespectful. The beginning of the Liaison was yourself and friend shouting and not allowing any explanations from KeirT just demanding comp of 300k.
Just going to quote you on this "If you are going to make accusations please provide some evidence." Works both ways pal. I asked for a comment to have someone from his 'side' confirm it was indeed what he said, but I also get a long and clearly biased post from you trying to justify his actions, Thanks.

Right so I'm not gonna blab on about the situation as whole as it's already quite obvious from the video, so I'm just gonna stick to the allegation its self.

I jumped out of my carand said that I have friends in the area and that I don't want to go to jail. In the video you can see me and my friend continuing to RP with the officers. KierT then says "if you dont put that gun away I will have to use lethal force against you". At that time I am running after him so I can hear him better while RPing, because his mic was EXTREMLY quiet. He then kills me 0.57 seconds after initiating, giving me no time to either comply or counter initiate.
Right so as you can see in the video I am positioned behind my SUV while this is all happening and I could hear both of you perfectly. Your initiation is very bizarre as your just rambling on in a tense situation which is probably why you couldnt hear him. Not to mention you dont have your earplugs in.

Now at the point of where the shooting begins you can be seen flanking over to Keirt's side of the vehicle at this point he has already threatened you with lethal force if you fail to comply. Now you claim that you wasnt given enough time to comply but you actually did the oppsite of complying by getting closer to him in a vastly more aggressive stance then prior, which led Keirt to have to defend himself. Because maybe if you had backed up a bit and not ran up in his face you wouldnt of got shot.

Right so as you can see in the video I am positioned behind my SUV while this is all happening and I could hear both of you perfectly. Your initiation is very bizarre as your just rambling on in a tense situation which is probably why you couldnt hear him. Not to mention you dont have your earplugs in.
The thing you quoted is not even an initiation... An initiation needs a demand and a consequence. I can forgive you for not understanding what an initiation is, but for a staff member to do it, its VERY disturbing.

Now at the point of where the shooting begins you can be seen flanking over to Keirt's side of the vehicle at this point he has already threatened you with lethal force if you fail to comply. Now you claim that you wasnt given enough time to comply but you actually did the oppsite of complying by getting closer to him in a vastly more aggressive stance then prior, which led Keirt to have to defend himself. Because maybe if you had backed up a bit and not ran up in his face you wouldnt of got shot.
If you read my 1st response you could read that I couldn't hear him because of his mic, so I had to get close to him for the whole situation to be able to hear him. And when he finishes his initiation sentance I'm already half way to him... This does not excuse you to not give someone enough time to comply. If you initiate on someone you put yourself at risk aswell, especially when it's on someone who is armed and facing you, but as previously said this doesn't give you the excuse to skip the whole part of giving enough time to comply. ".. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. .." from the 1.2 RDM rule. Also I had earplugs in if you check the video.

Hello, finally have some time to deal with this one.

Before I come around to the outcome of this report, I just want to state that making claims without evidence is not really a productive way of arguing any case.

If you don't have the evidence, don't argue it. 

Moving on.

Looking into the situations by the videos provided it shows the Roleplay going from a peaceful interaction and then escalating to a situation that is hectic and is giving the characteristics of a situation about to go from bad to worse. I think we can all at this stage in our experiences on Altis say that the usual spiel of "I have friends and allies..." only brings trouble.
We ALL know what the intent is here. You are willing to fight your way out, and jumping in the car did not really help you at all either.

The natural progression of roleplay where everything is to some extent peaceful to resulting in the exchange of gunfire.

He then turns around and guns down my friend that is still in the middle of RP-ing with the officers.
He raised his weapon towards the cop.

Report Decliend.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

A second opinion was requested.

This is not RDM.

Outcome remains the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back