What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Update bread eating animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfredW

Wiki Editor
Update the current bread eating animation which devours a entire loaf to the /E SANDWICH animation as it actually makes a bit of sense.

4f775be79294f668d49711b183ab5a6a.gif
 Instead of 
cd2dbca985c6ec8616e3278874e26c97.gif

Instead of that why not just make it so when you go into the shop instead of buying the "Bread" you get the "Buy Sandwich" option instead I feel like it would make a lot more sense maybe list it as "Marmite Sandwich" or something along those lines.

(This is my personal opinion NOT the opinion of staff)

I find eating the loaf sideways quite comical and a reminder that at the end of the day, FiveM is a game, and we should focus on having fun. -1

Instead of that why not just make it so when you go into the shop instead of buying the "Bread" you get the "Buy Sandwich" option instead I feel like it would make a lot more sense maybe list it as "Marmite Sandwich" or something along those lines.

(This is my personal opinion NOT the opinion of staff)
Haha yea it's awful having bread at all. I was just thinking about renaming the item to sandwich.

Moving suggestion to accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back