What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Jack Mckenzie - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Mckenzie

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jack Mckenzie

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199032320193

The date when this happened: 07/12/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: Was trying to give some bullets over to a friend and when I put them in my boot neither of us were able to take them out. Time was around 8:45PM.

Link to any evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaUbvtvHyNs&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation: 50x Pistol Bullets

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Jack Mckenzie,

Thank you for your patience with this Compensation Request. 

What has happened to the bullets since you submitted this compensation request? Are they still in the vehicle inventory? 

@Fluqi They have disappeared from my Sultan. 
Very well. 

On this occasion I will issue compensation for the value of 50 Pistol Bullets because there was an issue with ammo the previous day and you clearly show in your video that you are unable to get your 50 Pistol Bullets out of your vehicle. 
For future reference just be aware that Compensation Requests will only be issued if there is video evidence proving your claim. 

Compensation Request Accepted:
x50 Pistol Bullets

----------------------------------------------------------------------
You can go and collect your compensation at the City Hall. 

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Happy Holidays! 
tenor.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back