What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Harii - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harii

Banned
Unban Appeal for Harii 

In-game Name: Harii Ahmed

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199070448558

The date you got banned: 09/12/20

Member of the team that banned you: Says Warwick

Reason given for your ban: c1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: dont know why i have been banned very confused not done anything wrong.

Why should we unban you ?: because I have not done anything wrong

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Harii do you have someone else in your household who plays FiveM or do you share an account / PC with anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stealtheenope. How ever im pretty sure someone uses the same gta account as me.

oh i think I know why it says i have been banned. When i first got FiveM i never had gta on pc so I was using a friends one for time being who also plays RPUK. He then got banned for racism im pretty sure it was (i had nothing to do with this.) I forgot i wasn't using my own rockstar account and carried on playing so I think his ban must've banned me too as we use the same rockstar account. 

What is your friends name?

Have you ever shared a discord account with them? EG: Allowed them to login to read a message or anything similar

@Stealthee yeah I gave him rockstar account to use which wasn't a steam game it was the social club so not sure why it got linked 

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back