What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Fred Durst - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyLtd

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Cody Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Fred Durst

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 10/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1730

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was driving about in queensland, I saw a gas station robbery, I decided to see what's up, I rolled up and after saying one sentence they shot me without a word.

They would not come to Liaison. (big surprize)   Edit: The RDM is just at the end, only like the end minute.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcpWYnvZ95I&ab_channel=CodyThePogchamp
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
If I may add to this report, I was on as NHS yesterday, and these guys were going around RDM and VDMing constantly. I have a attach the two ocerences I personally witnessed (although my capture software only records in 1 min intervals, so I'm not sure they can be used for evidence, but hopefully will add context to the original report )

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I believe WzrdX was driving the Hemmit who kept running people down, and also made the area unsafe for myself and my two NHS colleagues to be revived. (to be noted Me, the two medics and the hobo were downed by a car accident I believe was separate to the VDMing)    

Also to be noted SheperdGames got in contact with Admins to try and stop this situation (where they were trolling by mowing down our medics trying to help) and I believe some admins came online to observe, but I think they had stopped by then.

I hope that all helps with the context for this report.

Jojo

@TheJojo Yea the guy with the pistol also executed me after my RDM, these guys just seem to not care about the rules huh xD

Thank you for the report. 

Player has been ban for 1 day for rulebreak of A.1.2 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back