What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

race: Truck Boxers TONIGHT

Tadeusz

Crazy Scotsman
Lifetime Donator
Donator
ruleslogo.png.a7eb3fbdc813fbb7c5416189df252270.png

Truck Boxer Race

11/12/2020 20:00

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where? ​

189717869_ArmA3Screenshot2020_12.11-15_50_17_23.png

Around Frog swamp

This is just a small event I wanted to run. I plan on making other events but more details about those as they become available. The route chosen will be the road around the frog swamp and any roads that aren't in use will be marked. While a small route its difficult twists and bends will make it rather tricky to get ahead of the competition. I don't have much in the way of cash so the top prize will be set at 3 million but as always donations are warmly welcomed. I may consider streaming the event but will update here if i decide to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was fun unfortunatel cody got a time penalty for corner cutting which was a hugeeee one and gave storm the win who was in the lead for every lap! 

Our commentator storm & co

Nah it was really fun maybe next time a go kart race?? On the actual go kart track so then its gonna be used atleast once xd maybe do these races more or make a real racetrack! Where for example every week a event will be held or something

Last edited by a moderator:
Back