What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Chipy Moon - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Pigeon

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: SI Brandon Pigeon [8661]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Chipy Moon

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 12/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1645

What best describes this incident ?: Fail Roleplay

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After having a gunfight he went straight to revving for no reason.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RToIT7f_ja0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Better angle

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

At the end of the day I understand that I have done wrong and i take full responsibility for it, i understand how this is combat reviving and i should not have done it, however you also done some wrong doings on your half too, after being shot you can clearly be heard relaying tactical info to your team saying  that "there is 2 down here bro", this is clearly a rule break on your half aswell. Also as i said i fully understand that i was in the wrong but i feel this was also done out of a dislike for me persoanlly as you can also be heard saying report him get him gone, referring to me i have nothing else to say on ther matter other than i apologies for my actions.

Alright, I will go ahead and deal with this report.

From the video provided I can see that there is a hostile and active situation happening around the castle redzone, then Chipy goes and starts reviving a downed Poseidon member outside the 5 minute mark just after some shots, which breaks the rule I will quote below:

[SIZE=medium](10.4) Combat Reviving - If combat is in effect, or shots have been fired within the last 5 minutes, the area is not safe to enter for rescuing the injured. Therefore, you cannot revive at this time. This rule is exempt for civilians using defibrillators.[/SIZE]
As the rules states, factions (Police, Poseidon & NHS) have to wait 5 minutes since shots have been fired to start reviving downed individuals, while rebels are exempt from it.

Therefore Chipy who was in a Whitelisted faction at the time and did not wait the required time of 5 minutes, will be recieving a ban for 10.4 rule breach, as for you Brandon i get you record open mic nothing wrong with that, just be careful it never slips into teamspeak, this time I think it didn't since as you yourself pointed out noone seemed to acknowledged or replied to you.

ACTION TAKEN

Chipy will be recieving a 7 day ban for rule (10.4) in accordance to the fair ban system.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back