What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - DavidGaming - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidGaming

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Compensation Request

In-game Name: David Gaming

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198037196540

The date when this happened: 12/12/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was driving a van when another parked van flies into me.

Link to any evidence: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lost items and total value of compensation: Bergen backpack from auction house (200k). Ghillie suit (75k), others (25k) around a total of 300k, might be more.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DavidGamingUnfortunately you have not provided enough evidence to show you're entire inventory the only items that I can visibly see is the ghillie suit itself and that falls under "100k" do you have anymore evidence that shows all the items including the "others" you claim to have been lost before the explosion? - If you do not provide me with anymore evidence supporting you're claims I will unfortunately have to decline you're comp request. 

New evidence has come to light, you will be awarded the compensation and I no longer require additional evidence from your side, that being said you have two options. 

1: Gear Roll Back: Choose this you will simply get the gear you had before the accident, however it will override whatever you have on you now. 

2: Money: Simple. You will receive what you're gear is worth. 

I look forward to hearing you're response. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ShadowDirector, since I've already re-gear and died and re-gear, I would think the money would be the best solution.

Okay no problem we shall go with the second option - Awarded 

[SIZE=14pt]£180,725. [/SIZE]​

Stay safe and have a nice day.​

​

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back