What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - olive - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabaYaga

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: BabaYaga

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: olive

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 13/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1800

What best describes this incident ?: racism

Please (in detail) describe the incident: skunkarmy took me hostage they where being preaty racist while doing it

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oBEfmRF7eI&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@BabaYagado you have any more footage that would help me verify that said person is indeed olive?

i have more footage but they had masks on all the time, i dont think it will help you but he is the only one whit the new tag above his name

3 people of skunkarmy where on when this happend it was pengu, ask and olive and i know pengu and ask are here long enaugh to not have the new tag

I will need something to verify that Olive is indeed the person being racist here, otherwise my hands are tied.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

multiple rulebrakes in other vid's but i was not botherd about it that mutch but still something like this should not be accepteble 

i didn't speak to them because they showed a lot of disrespect by saying diferent words that should not be said, didn't feel comfortable whit the roleplay they where giving

I see... I still do not have enough to be certain and therefore can not action any form of punishment. 

Obviously you @BabaYaga should still make some effort to talk instead of standing there like a brick wall. There is also the option to // and tell them to stop. In future I would advise to jump to teamspeak and let admins know when someone uses that kind of language or have someone send an admin dispatch. 

Racism is not at all tolerated on our servers and never will be and we are generally trying our best to have a look ASAP if it´s brought to our attention.

Unless you happen to find anything else, I will have to deny this report...

Tho, if you do happen to have footage of 2-3 minutes before they initially knocked you out, I would like to have a look at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a vid of ask knocking me out and pengu zipting me the only member that was on whit them was olive

thats all i have

ye i will dm you the vid

Considering the racism, I sadly can not do much due to lack of evidence.

Something that did catch my eye tho, is the "countdown initiation" and then the fact that Ask3 is acting on that by knocking you over the head. That is not acceptable and clearly written down in A1.2 as RDM.

The footage you @BabaYagahave sent me gives me enough context to class it as such, hence why I would ask you to post it here for transparency, unless I have missed something that would make you not want to make it public. 

For the sake of Ask3 having a chance to get a word in, I will leave this report open for the day .

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: BabaYaga

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: olive

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 13/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1800

What best describes this incident ?: racism

Please (in detail) describe the incident: skunkarmy took me hostage they where being preaty racist while doing it

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oBEfmRF7eI&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes
Baba why do u pretend to be afk? We were trying to roleplay with u but u pretented to be afk for an hour, u spent an hour being afk spying on us recording us. Before this you rdm'ed me, you "joke initiated" while i was buying stuff in blackmarket. Afterwards i ran to my ifrit, while getting in u said "if u get in ill skeng u" that was your initiation. You give me no time to react and shoot me, took my ifrit and scrapped. After that u refuse to come ts so we can work something out. You talk about not careing about getting banned in ooc. Me and my mate tried everything to worksomething out and u don't care. I didn't make a report, you should be happy about that. I get home and i see this, you're reporting my mate for racism when u are standing afk recording us, taking u as hostage. We did initiate on u my mate says if u don't put your hands up within 5 seconds we will knock u out, u didn't comply so i knocked u out.

Pade-Hat said:
Baba why do u pretend to be afk? We were trying to roleplay with u but u pretented to be afk for an hour, u spent an hour being afk spying on us recording us. Before this you rdm'ed me, you "joke initiated" while i was buying stuff in blackmarket. Afterwards i ran to my ifrit, while getting in u said "if u get in ill skeng u" that was your initiation. You give me no time to react and shoot me, took my ifrit and scrapped. After that u refuse to come ts so we can work something out. You talk about not careing about getting banned in ooc. Me and my mate tried everything to worksomething out and u don't care. I didn't make a report, you should be happy about that. I get home and i see this, you're reporting my mate for racism when u are standing afk recording us, taking u as hostage. We did initiate on u my says if u don't answer within 5 seconds we will knock u out, u didn't comply so i knocked u out.
Not to mention the thousands of time you and your mates have broken NLR

i never said idc if i get baned.(got all the evidence)
U threatened to report me in occ because i didn't want to liason the situation all i said was i dont mind what you do and that i don't want to liason it
idk why you bringing this up but that was a complete different situation that happend in the morning that has nothing to do whit this one, u can clearly see i loged on to do redzones went to grab a drink came back and you where doing a countdown xD

i never broke nlr if my gang mates did it's not my problem, i dont know why you bringing all of this up even tho it has nothing to do whit the situation i reported ur friend for

17 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

We did not threaten u just asked if u didn't mind get banned and u said idc. 

i have the vid of the occ chat so if the admin needs anything i will post it
im not replying to anything else except if the admin wants me to

24 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

How is this even RDM we fully initiated on u my mate says put your hands  up and he even gave u time to react. U didnt do what he said so i knocked u out

I would like to have a look at that if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back