What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - MooN453 - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooN453

Unban Appeal for MooN453 

In-game Name: MooN

Server: TeamSpeak

Steam ID: 76561198332841806

The date you got banned: 15/12/20

Member of the team that banned you: Mryan19

Reason given for your ban: C 1.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was Banned because i kept swearing at an individual multiple times through TeamSpeak Chat.

Why should we unban you ?: Hi, i think that i dealt with the report terribly and i should have been more caring and less angry. I had not realised that swearing with malicious intent, was a community rule and I know that now since i have read the rules carefully. I now understand that I should control my emotions and not Release them on anyone. From now on i will stop interfering with what happens in roleplay with outside of roleplay.  I am sorry for my actions, i have never gotten in a dispute over chat with anyone, this is my first and hopefully my last.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I had not realised that swearing with malicious intent, was a community rule and I know that now since i have read the rules carefully.
Even if it is a rule, do you really think you should speak to people like that? People are here to have fun, enjoy themselves and have a laugh. Not to be spoken to like that. I believe that you mentioned in the liaison room that you didn't give a shit, and if people treat you like shit in-game you will treat them like shit out of game. Correct? 

As i mentioned in the beginning i dealt with the report terribly, meaning i handled liaison room terribly. And yes you are correct i did say that, and again i apologise i shoudl have controlled myself.  

What happens the next someone treats you terribly in RP? What do you do?

I have resigned form the police, and no longer playing on the server, But if someone was to treat me terribly then i would report them, I dont want to drag this appeal for days to be honest, But i have already apologized and learned, a few things.  

So why are appealing your ban despite not playing on the server anymore? And this appeal will take as long as it takes until I feel satisfied enough to unban you.

And the situation that happened in-game that lead to the liaison what happened? what exactly annoyed you to make you have this outburst of rage?

Im appealing the ban, because its better to have a clean record. And what happen in game was that the person i had a problem with was taking the piss, and a had a personal agenda towards me for some reason. What annoyed me the most was that the person was calling me out for making a mistake but yet others made the same mistake but he did not care. So again like i said he had something personal against me.  My outburst of rage was caused by everything  and on top of that he kept messaging me, after i told him to not message me multiple times. Like i said i apologize for my outburst of rage, were all humans and we make mistakes. 

can you please post your Teamspeak UID please. at the top of your teamspeak click tools and go to identities then copy paste the Unique ID here. (or pm if you wish)

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back