What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - IDs 580 599 612 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Joshua Cortes

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: IDs 580 599 612

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 16/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1730

What best describes this incident ?: Metagaming, baiting and Poor/Low Quality RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This is a long scenario but here goes, was driving around strawberry after just getting some clothes and finishing a mechanic run, drove to grove street shop for the usuals food repairkit etc. Where i found the guy in the red with one of my guys in zipties, tried to stab him as he had one of my guys in zipties and he was clearly a hostage. He shot at me so i retreated called the police and tried to sneak up on him. Successfully managed to get him and also get my own gang member accidentally.

Carried him and took him to the middle of no where, whilst RPing with him about the Marabunta Grande, tried to ask him how he was feeling no reply etc (again sorry this didnt record my audio for the first part, nvidia was set to screaming bee audio instead of my mic for some reason, have sorted issue now).

Dropped him in the sea and told him to not mess with the Marabunta Grande and that was what i thought was the end of the situation, as you can see i alt tabbed and then found almost a minute later his mates magically found him and retrieved him, i was a little quick to go for the knife i admit but was abit annoyed they had turned up out of the blue, (again sorry about the audio issue) said something like 'heeeeeey what the fuck man'

Was then shot and was fair enough and dumped into the ocean and after 10 mins respawned.

Then goto the hospital and was just chilling talking to J Reeds on ts where i alt tab back in and he comes back and starts asking to all these questions, i go along with it and RP that ive just been shopping where he asks 'did you buy any knives' clearly a reference to the knife i stabbed him with before i died.

Then spends time tryna ''double high five me'', i knew OOC that this is what he did to get my friend in zipties, and he clearly knew i knew, and was trying to provoke a responce.

Overall just pretty rubbish RP.

I didn't attempt to resolve as to be fair, after being unbanned only hours earlier, his rubbish RP is back and not fair for it to be here and for us to experience.

Again apologizes about my mic in the first half of the videos, but im sure a rulebreak can still be seen. Evidence added below as there are multiple videos.

Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1iqDpPtVkc&feature=youtu.be - situation

Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE2FrJMIqr0&feature=youtu.be - metagaming

Video 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI45IftSl0c&feature=youtu.be - poor low quality RP baiting for a response

Video 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VEIiGYapT0&feature=youtu.be - poor low quality rp baiting for a response again

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/4-report-a-player/
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

We was having fun with a joke he was even laughing with us even if he was a hostage I was filling up gas and you stabbed me I never replied since I was dead. You chased me with a knife that is why I shot at you you tried to kill me.

We was having fun with a joke he was even laughing with us even if he was a hostage I was filling up gas and you stabbed me I never replied since I was dead. You chased me with a knife that is why I shot at you you tried to kill me.
right ok dunno if you have actually read the report, im reporting you for metagaming? dont really get what your response actually tried to solve/clarify/sort out .

As i said in the report my main concern is why did your mates manage to find you in the middle of no where?. 

As i said in the report my main concern is why did your mates manage to find you in the middle of no where?
@jamesregananything to say?

@Joshuacouple of questions for you. Firstly the 3rd and 4th video's do you have longer versions? Also the first 2 video's are very hard to go off as you have no audio from your mic, which doesn't help us hearing anything that you are saying. Who are you messaging on teamspeak during the "situation" video? Seem strange that you keep tabbing out talking to someone then you follow a car that happens to have your mate in it seems very strange to me. (I hope I don't need to remind you but honesty is the best policy)

Also your friend in video 3, talking about finding peoples character names out on discord, who is this? 

I will also point out does nobody in this video understand rule G4.4? "Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly" All I hear is people speaking like normal despite being stabbed

Last edited by a moderator:
Also your friend in video 3, talking about finding peoples character names out on discord, who is this? 
That would be myself, like you can hear me say in the clip, I didn't know that in roleplay, nor did I have any intention of using it in roleplay until I had found it out properly.

@Joshuacouple of questions for you. Firstly the 3rd and 4th video's do you have longer versions? Also the first 2 video's are very hard to go off as you have no audio from your mic, which doesn't help us hearing anything that you are saying. Who are you messaging on teamspeak during the "situation" video? Seem strange that you keep tabbing out talking to someone then you follow a car that happens to have your mate in it seems very strange to me. (I hope I don't need to remind you but honesty is the best policy)
Hello hello, cheers for the reply, i appreciate the first 2 videos are pretty hard to go off, and again sorry about the mic, issue, didnt realize it was recording the wrong audio.

Unfortunately, i dont have anymore footage of the situation or longer videos as i have since then deleted the footage as i thought tbf it would be enough, but i get the wider context needed etc etc.

The person i was messaging was @Tigerforceabout NPAS as one of my other characters is a Sergeant in NPAS, we were discussing a situation that happened the other day and then also the new GTA Online helicopter.

I also have some evidence that would pretty much confirm what i am reporting the parties for, yet id not really want to post it here as a public comment, so could i DM it to the staff members dealing with this report and they can add it as a hidden comment. Cheers

I also have some evidence that would pretty much confirm what i am reporting the parties for, yet id not really want to post it here as a public comment
You can pm it to me, what is the reason you don't want to post it on here?

@jamesreganlast chance to have your say before the report gets dealt with. 

I will now proceed with this report. 

@Joshuayou have confirmed messages between yourself and some people involved in your report and have classed there parts as resolved therefore no action will be taken on them.

As for @jamesreganyou have been given enough chance to defend yourself on this report, you have chosen not to so I will proceed with the evidence that has been submitted. It is clear and has been confirmed that you was in discord call at the time and you told your friends to come and get you despite being heavily injured and submerged underwater. Which is a clear breach of Rule G3.1 There are radio's in-game there is no need for you to discuss anything game related on discord hope you ALL understand that going forward.

Back to you James, clearly your SMG is more important then the rules. Clearly you didn't understand what final chance meant, I am sure you will understand now.

James Regan you will be banned for G3.1 which will be a permeant ban and as I clearly stated on your appeal, you will have to wait 6 months until you can appeal again.

Action Taken

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back