What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Five M Question

Jayray Holder

Commissar
I am yet to properly play FiveM. I have probably played 2 hours since it came out as it wasn't as "Refined". But since the server seems to be great, i am thinking of moving over.

My question is, Do we have guides? I find that FiveM doesn't have the same hand holding I am used to on Arma. Things seem a bit more complicated. Do we have Money making guides? If so, will some be made, possibly by members of the community or even via RPUK Youtube?

Don't think theres plans or wishes for any guides because its part of the fiveM experience to find out these things within roleplay, which I know can be a bit frustrating especially for beginners, but its really not that hard to find out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jayray, hit me up and I'll help you get started mate 🙂

It's hard to get used to but the immersion is +1 compared to Arma unfortunately, because it's a game of Life and not limited by what a Combat Simulator can offer

Back