What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The RPUK Christmas Pub Quiz

Nalurah

Alright everyone, grab a beer, gluhwein or other drink and sit down because it is pub quiz time! It's time for a very special RPUK Pub Quiz! There will be three rounds consisting of 20 questions. The first 5 questions of each round are music questions.​

You can sign up with a team of max. 6 people. Signing up is done by answering to this topic with team name and names of all the team members. ​

When? Saturday 26-12 at 20:00​

Where? Teamspeak​

What is the prize?

Guaranteed prize: Teamspeak tag, Exclusive Vehicle

Optional prize, one of the following:

1. Every team pays £100,000 per team, winning team takes all.

2. Every team member donates 1 pound to a pot to be given to a charity of choice via a direct link (you will not be asked to donate to a member/staff team!), winning team can decide the charity. People always have a chance to opt out of this and go for the alternative. If a team member can't or won't donate the 1 pound they can donate 100k pounds in game per team to be handed out to new players during the Christmas sale (with discretion to prevent RDM sprees).

If you wish to assist with making questions and hosting but don't want to participate then contact Nalurah.

Last edited by a moderator:
This 1 million what server would it be required to be paid from?  1 million in Fivem is a hell of a lot of money. I'd say 125k per team on FiveM would be a good price, 25k Per man & It'll lean more towards actually getting a team and not coming alone or is this just the other quiz & you're advertising it in GTA RP to get more of the community involved? 

This 1 million what server would it be required to be paid from?  1 million in Fivem is a hell of a lot of money. I'd say 125k per team on FiveM would be a good price, 25k Per man & It'll lean more towards actually getting a team and not coming alone or is this just the other quiz & you're advertising it in GTA RP to get more of the community involved? 
It's 1 million in Arma or 100k in GTA. The posts have been adjusted to match the game. As in here, it says 100k per team and in Arma it says 1 million.

It's 1 million in Arma or 100k in GTA. The posts have been adjusted to match the game. As in here, it says 100k per team and in Arma it says 1 million.
i mustve meant to post my reply in the arma one then

I swear i read 1 million xD No problem, thanks for clarifying. 

Teams so far:
- Team Barry Scott
- The Los Santos National Health Service's Big Christmas Night Out 2020
- The Dream Team
- The Underachievers

We need at least 5 teams for this event to happen so encourage, force, blackmail your friends to sign up!

I think the issue with this is that it is boxing day and people knock pub quizzes until they've actually gone to a pub got legless and joined one (then they go every week.. maybe speaking from experience)

In the EU I know this is not widely celebrated but in the UK its a bank holiday (this year you get it on the Monday in lieu for it falling on a weekend), Usually on this day people spend time with family or this year within there own household.

I am looking forward to it, I still think it can run with only 4 teams! I urge everyone to not use the internet during the quiz that is no fun, anyone sitting on the fence in the next few days... come join!

I would of loved to sign up but as Boxing days my birthday i won't be able to make it sorry 😞 i'll still drop some arma funds in and donate for the charity though! 

I know in the Netherlands it's celebrated as the second day of Christmas, just an extra day off really and to visit family. But we'll wait and see, I would indeed urge everyone to come join as it's just a fun evening in general. Though I agree we can just do it with four teams if need be and have a good laugh together!

Hi I’m Teddy Wrinkle,

Look let’s be real, I know when looking at who is in The Dream Team that you will in no doubt be ‘Shaking in your boots’ so to speak, and will be aware that there is no possible chance your team can win, but that doesn’t mean losing to us will not be fun. Who knows there could be a Christmas miracle and you come a close second to us.

Teddy Wrinkle, that’s me!

What's your thoughts on this being streamed? I'm in one of the teams and think it would be entertaining to stream my team answering questions etc. Obviously simple chat rules like no backseat answers etc.

Back