What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Tug Meogg - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirectCU

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: John Manko

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Tug Meogg

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 19/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 20

What best describes this incident ?: FailRP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was doing my job as mechanic and few guys came to me and said that I hit them with my car which I did not, they asked me to give them a repair kit which I didn't have and then the killed me in the impound zone
after that one of the guys said that he was gonna take me to a hospital and just jumped with his car with me into the ocean and left me there

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://imgur.com/a/LjKDcbl
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

First, obviously the evidence provided is not enough. I really do wish I recorded the situation from my perspective because this report is an absolute joke.

I have no connection to the guys who originally wanted to speak to you. I just saw the situation that was unfolding and helped out. I see 2 Commission gang members attempting to get you out a vehicle for an unknown reason. They are literally threatening you with knifes to get out the vehicle but after 2 or 3 minutes, you still refuse. I join in and say if you don't get out, I would shoot you as you were holding up the impound lot. After a good few minutes of you refusing to get out a car even though 4 guys with knifes and guns are threatening you, you then put your foot down on the throttle and try to run me over multiple times. I had a slither of health left.  At this point we threaten to shoot and stab the gentlemen.  You then decide to immediately get out where I decide to shoot you once in the head. This does not however kill you and therefore the Triad gang member in fact slit your throat with a knife. After, trying to run me over, failing to value your life and being just a general nuisance I decide to throw you off the pier. I struggle to understand how I broke a rule, I wasn't even the one to kill you???

The key facts are as follows:

- I did not kill you

- You failed to value your life

- The Commission gang member who killed you was completely justified.

If the Commission gang members who were there had any footage, that would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Oh and one final thing, I am fairly sure an admin was watching the entire situation, but I am not entirely sure who. Found someone round the corner wearing a green puffer jacket who I believe was in admin cam.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt have any footage but i had asked that guy multiple times to get out of his vehicle and he refused even with a gun pointed to his head. After waiting like 10 mins for him to still not get out of his vehicle he was shot. He would never had any of this happened if he had valued his life in the first place

You are both wrong, ofcurse i was affried for my life and thats the reason i didnt got out in the first few minutes of the situation.
more then that, you said that i run you over or something which i did not and you had no right to come to me and threat my life like that, i didnt do anything to you, you said it was someone with a grey truck which many people had i the situation because the truck spawn randomly with diffrent color, i saw atleast 2 mroe guys with the same color and you just picked me with no indecation that is was indeed me who hit you guys.
More then that, that reason that i reported you is none of you guys accepted to give me your IDs even tho i requested that, plus you was the one who said "Im gonna take you to the hostpital" and then just jumped with your car and me to the ocean.

you said "I just saw the situation that was unfolding and helped out", who does that? you are clearly lying because on of the green guys that started the situation said that you and your friend gonna come in few second with pistols.

In conclusion, this guy and his friends were acting Very unproffesionaly, he himself did few FailRps.

if you can give us the names of the other people in the situation that would be nice, those guys said you know them.

For a player report on fail rp you will need some kind of video to show this. I cannot see what fail rp you are reporting out of some pictures. 

So do you have any video to back up your claims ? 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back