What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The player count crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoisDan

Yeastological Expert
Lifetime Donator
Fair warning, my post is fucking long 😉 but please stick with me if you can, I'd like to get as many thoughts and opinions from those that still play Altis as I can. Also for reference, all of my stats and graphs in this post come from Battlemetrics. (https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/arma3/253087).

On the 7th December the maximum player count (highest number the server hit on that day) was 73. From this point, it has continued deteriorating to where we are currently hitting no more than 50 players at any given time. This unfortunately seems to be the new norm. During November we had a surge, likely influenced partly by lockdown, that saw us hitting a minimum of 90 players most nights, though during the weekends it was usually around 110. But the high player count during November is the anomaly. Before that surge, it was as it currently is: hardly ever hitting more than 50 players. That’s the way it was for months.

Capture.JPG

Dark blue is lowest player count, bright yellow is highest. The darker the green (or if the count reaches above 120 it begins to turn yellow), the higher the player count. Source = Battlemetrics.

If we want to keep the Altis server alive, something needs to change. Arma 3 is clearly not the whole problem, and nor is Altis Life. We know this because if we look at two other Altis Life servers, both British themed just like ours, we can see that they are performing fine.

Capture1.JPGCapture3.JPG

These are the player counts of GTA and Reborn. GTA has 180 player slots, and Reborn has 130. At the time of writing (10pm Saturday), GTA has 128 players online and Reborn is completely full up. We have 42. (Not sure if I'm allowed to name them or if we still treat them like Voldemort, but either way everyone here knows about these servers and what they are called, so who cares)

It’s clear to see then that the issue is not with this gamemode, nor the game itself. We specifically are doing something wrong. These other servers are thriving. Why aren’t we?

The highest point of the November surge was the final weekend of that month. Between Thursday 27th November and Tuesday 1st December, we had 578 first-time players join the server. Of course we can’t expect every first-time player to turn into regulars, but you would hope to retain a portion of them at least. We don’t seem to have done that. As I have mentioned, we are currently unable to get more than 50 players online at any time. So how did we lose those players? And more importantly, what can we do to keep them?

1. The map needs to be unbalanced. Where does almost every new player spawn? Kavala. These days, what will the new player find in Kavala the first time they spawn in? Fuck all. Even during the busy November nights, that key spawn location- the capital city- was pretty dead. At present, things are spread out all over the map to utilise the space available to us. Don’t get me wrong, I understand the thinking behind that, but it’s sacrificing the amount of interactions players are having with each other- and the interactions are the whole point of the game, after all. When a player spawns in for the first time, we need to surround them with activity. They need to be thrown into a busy atmosphere. The main cities need to be stuffed with important locations: move the sellers, the taxi place, the ARAC place, the drug dealers all into a compacted space. Create highstreets. Fuck the rest of Kavala, put as much as possible into the square. Make it a hotspot, where you know that you’re going to find someone to talk to if you go there. And while you’re at it, put the drug dealer back at the church in Kavala. I’ve felt for years that moving it out of the city sucked the soul away. There needs to be a balance of course: I’m not suggesting everything goes into the cities. But we need to be attracting lots of players to them, especially Kavala.

2. Points of interest. So our new player has spent two hours being dazzled by our busy and bustling Kavala, and he’s now ready to set out into the wild. He drives away in his hobo hatchback and finds… fuck all of any real interest. Now, I know at this point you’re saying, “but Dan, you just told us to move everything into Kavala, no wonder you’re not a developer and only known around here as George’s inferior sidekick” and to that I say, you’re right, I did say to stuff Kavala like a turkey at Christmas. So what’s something that historically was relatively busy, very interesting, and too big to fit into a city? My penis Custom gang bases! Bases that gangs with a high enough player count and good enough reputation have submitted to the devs and then been ejaculated onto the map. The custom bases gave the map a uniqueness and character. Our new player can see immediately that we’ve got loads of good gangs for him to choose from just by looking at the map and seeing the gang bases. He can go and visit them, and learn about the gangs and their cultures just by looking around the bases that they designed themselves. It gives the server character, something that it’s really lacking right now. And why stop there? Let's throw in a Covid testing checkpoint for the NHS to use, or a courtroom for the police- there doesn't have to be an official court system, just have it there to be used if they want to. There's loads of stuff you could do. Just give people tools to roleplay. 

3. Bring back the Mentors. So you’re new, you’re confused, and you’ve just arrived at our sparkling new and overpopulated capital city. You glance at the map and you see all these gang bases marked and all these weird markers like ‘tree farm’ and ‘cider factory.’ You’re more nervous and confused than Drex and Samantha at a wedding. Where do you go, who do you call? You wander down Kavala high street and find the Tour Guide booth, conveniently located in a very easy-to-find spot and call for a Mentor! The Mentors were experienced players designated to helping newbies find their feet, with no in-game powers. I think they were underutilised back in the day and used more as TS moderators than anything else. This time, the new player will be able to call for one directly in game (similar to police dispatches or admin messages) and a Mentor will promptly make their way to them. Bring them back and focus them towards helping new players, and there’s no doubt that it will help convince a few newbies to stick around. And as a bonus point, staff members should only be chosen from an existing pool of Mentors. Ease staff into power, otherwise they turn out powermad and egotistical, just like Gordon (just joking Big G, love you hahahaunblacklistmehahahah). 

The problem is that the server just doesn’t feel as alive as it once did, even on the rare occasions when we are getting 120 players on. As the server has evolved and things have become more… professional? (i.e. buying ready-made gang bases instead of having custom ones manually placed), the character of the server has been sacrificed. It’s the difference between getting a mass produced jumper from a big brand, one that’s a clone of hundreds of thousands of others; and getting a hand-knitted jumper with your initials on that your gran made specially for you.

I’m not saying the suggestions I’ve made will make everything hunky dory, but I do believe they will help, and in the meantime we need to start trying shit. We need to spray and pray, like Armed Response at a bank robbery. Something needs to happen man or this server’s gonna die, which would be a mighty shame seen as I don’t think it’s done yet. I still think it’s got plenty of life left. I just hope that this doesn’t turn into one of those things that gets completed ignored and forgotten by the powers-that-be. We all want the same thing, after all. So please, agree and disagree with me, make counter arguments, come up with your own ideas- the point is that we all need to pull together and find a way of bringing it back to its best, otherwise it will die.

EDIT: Just to be safe, all the little jibes I make at people and groups is just banter to lighten the somber topic. Love you all xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Server's fucked, we need to unfuck it, stuff loads of shit into cities, bring back gangbases and mentors, and maybe that will help to defuck the server. 'Course it's more complicated than that, I'd recommend reading the whole thing for the details

TL;DR
Server population is deteriorating at an increased rate, both daily and weekly rolling averages. This is not an ArmA 3 or Altis Life issue, this is an RPUK issue.
This is as a result of unbalanced map design, lack of points of interest and new players having no guidance.

*I will note however, it comes across rude to state TL;DR considering Dan has probably spent some time on this and the first thing he hears is, too long shorten pls*

TL;DR
Server population is deteriorating at an increased rate, both daily and weekly rolling averages. This is not an ArmA 3 or Altis Life issue, this is an RPUK issue.
This is as a result of unbalanced map design, lack of interesting points of interest and new players having no guidance.

*I will note however, it comes across rude to state TL;DR considering Dan has probably spent some time on this and the first thing he hears is, too long shorten pls*

For gods sake, he's taken the time to write a detailed and well structured argument...  if you are going to contribute, at least take the time to read it 
You are literally replying to a thing i already changed after reading...

You are literally replying to a thing i already changed after reading...
Edits don't come through as I'm typing, and considering the post doesn't say *edited*, I couldn't have known unless addressed to me directly.
You must have edited it whilst I was typing my post out.

I agree with you that something needs to be changed, It's actually really sad to see this happen to a server i've been enjoying for over 5 years now, Maybe it's an idea to get some sort of meeting with the devs and people who care enough to possibly have a discussion about how the general perception is. Had so much fun over the years and i would love to see it going for many more.

I agree with you that something needs to be changed, It's actually really sad to see this happen to a server i've been enjoying for over 5 years now, Maybe it's an idea to get some sort of meeting with the devs and people who care enough to possibly have a discussion about how the general perception is. Had so much fun over the years and i would love to see it going for many more.
There was a community meeting for this a couple of months ago seemed very constructive and we got stuff done! Wouldnt be a bad idea for having another one...

There's much more to the issues apparent than just what Dan has listed.
You could probably get an entire essay's worth of content from what is going on, and these issues have been an ongoing thing for years.

I'm going to raise 2 issues I can observe that I believe has contributed to the problem

1. Management

2. Development direction

Management

At risk of being banned, I am trying to be as constructively critical as I can.

Which leads to the first point I will make, I shouldn't have to type the above in order to make a criticism.

Ultimately, the direction the server goes in and the decisions made to facilitate that vision are down to the Management team, they are accountable for this.

If you look at the current team, it can be easy to see where things are arguably going wrong. 

These are;

• The general activity of the team
  • The actions taken when present
  • The viewpoint on current affairs

Let's be honest, activity of the management team is less than desirable. I could go into each member individually but I don't feel this is an appropriate forum to do so. But I could easily state that management, in it's current form are not active enough to make tailored decisions about the climate of the server. I would suggest the current management facilitated a more "honourary" role whereby those who are inactive can still have their presence on the team, but are out of the limelight for decision making processes, allowing longstanding members of the community to make decisions in the interests of the community.

In regards to decision-making, it's been blatantly obvious from when management are active and show their face, drama or issues come with it. Where due to their position they refuse to work with faction leads or go on to argue with members of the community and then rebut any wrong doing in their approach or demeanor. Which in the following week, they will disappear to do it all over again the following week. During my tenure as a member of Police Command on Altis during 2017-2019, I experienced a lot of this first hand, where a one sided, out of context viewpoint around a topic was presented to us and instead of understanding the factors leading to that occurrence, we were met with an almost dictator like "deal with it or you're gone" approach. I cannot comment on the current status of how faction leads are dealt with, but that was certainly my experience.

It is clear to see that with a server declining as this one is, a team of people is needed to revive it, rather than facilitate a role that isn't being used and watch the ship sink. These people would be members of the community with a clear will to improve the status and those who have an objective approach to resolving it.

Development Direction

Before I address this, I want to make it clear I do not think our developers are not good at their role. I value the work they have done. This is not a dig at the development team, but is a criticism of changes that have occurred.

However, if you look at recent changes, you can easily argue that the direction of the server is going towards a more gunfight orientated climate.

Before I continue, I love a gunfight, back in the day where AR and the UNMC or large gangs would go at it for pride and general enjoyment. It was a lot of fun and I made good friends and memories through it. However back then, incidents occurred as a result of a proper interaction with the opposition, whether that was a dispute over drugs (TCK, LCN), land or the politics of the server (UNMC, Poseidon). Before I stopped playing, gunfights were made thanks to red-zones and an economy that promoted a "I don't care about my gear, I've got 100 million in the bank".

This is more prevalent now as there are actual leaderboards for being top fraggers, something that if you said in 2017 would be a thing, the majority of people would laugh at you.

Having changes such as removal of weapon sway, introduction of redzones and leaderboards and as of recent, an attack helicopter. Promotes this gunfight style of server, so by spending thousands of pounds on a domain that doesn't reflect what this place is now seems ironic. 

I'm not entirely sure what more I can put into this but I have tried to do so in a manner that is constructive and open to response.

Management

At risk of being banned, I am trying to be as constructively critical as I can.

Which leads to the first point I will make, I shouldn't have to type the above in order to make a criticism.

Ultimately, the direction the server goes in and the decisions made to facilitate that vision are down to the Management team, they are accountable for this.

If you look at the current team, it can be easy to see where things are arguably going wrong. 

These are;

• The general activity of the team
  • The actions taken when present
  • The viewpoint on current affairs

Let's be honest, activity of the management team is less than desirable. I could go into each member individually but I don't feel this is an appropriate forum to do so. But I could easily state that management, in it's current form are not active enough to make tailored decisions about the climate of the server. I would suggest the current management facilitated a more "honourary" role whereby those who are inactive can still have their presence on the team, but are out of the limelight for decision making processes, allowing longstanding members of the community to make decisions in the interests of the community.

In regards to decision-making, it's been blatantly obvious from when management are active and show their face, drama or issues come with it. Where due to their position they refuse to work with faction leads or go on to argue with members of the community and then rebut any wrong doing in their approach or demeanor. Which in the following week, they will disappear to do it all over again the following week. During my tenure as a member of Police Command on Altis during 2017-2019, I experienced a lot of this first hand, where a one sided, out of context viewpoint around a topic was presented to us and instead of understanding the factors leading to that occurrence, we were met with an almost dictator like "deal with it or you're gone" approach. I cannot comment on the current status of how faction leads are dealt with, but that was certainly my experience.

It is clear to see that with a server declining as this one is, a team of people is needed to revive it, rather than facilitate a role that isn't being used and watch the ship sink. These people would be members of the community with a clear will to improve the status and those who have an objective approach to resolving it.
Excellent point. The hierachy are no longer active players of the game (understandable given how many hours they must have sunk into it during the early days), and the staff team is, I feel, bloated with inactive members. There are 8 out of 35 staff members (as listed on the forums) that have not looked at the forums this week. That's 22% of the staff team, and some of them haven't looked at the forums in months, and one not in over a year. That's not even mentioning in-game activity, where that stat undoubtebly worsens.

The best way forward in my view- although I do not for one second envision that this will actually happen- is to create a council of experienced, active players that make the decisions which are then passed onto Management for approval, in a kind of Parliament sending a bill to the Queen for Royal Assent type of situation. They should only reject the council's will in serious circumstances, such as if they are suggesting something that is impossible to do or something like that. During the days when the server was thriving, we could live with the Management dictatorship because it was producing results. But it just isn't anymore, and I think the best thing to do is to turn to democracy.

I think what is happening right now is that the server is in a limbo between catering towards gunfights and redzones, alongside roleplay and out of zone interactions....This is the same thing Phoenix used to do...

I personally think the best approach to this would be some sort of warzone event, where there is the one big redzone for 1-2 hours or so a restart when there are enough players around, but apart from that the server then caters much more towards RP and out of zone interaction. Currently the sitaution is the Redzones don't pay well enough and aren't sustainable enough to compete with the other servers, which pushes people away from coming to this server to play like that. Likewise, there is a lack of interaction around the rest of the map in order to then justify playing the server for any other purpose. 

Even when there are 50 players on it is hard to find something to do (from a Poseidon perspective), which leads on to what I think another problem is - Police actiivty. As Poseidon, this is the main source of large scale interacion with other players (outside of the zones) due to other gangs being much smaller and less willing to interact, especially in a hostile manner nowadays (due to outragous gear prices and the lack of sustainability when playing as a rebel). Poseidon generally always have a fair few members kicking around,  and recently I would say have consistantly had a lot more players than Police (IMO)

I think a good way to get more police activity would be to de-regulate some things. This would be things like making changes to NPAS - more flexibilty to decamping their helicopters, as well as an overall re-evaluation to the full NVG helmets (IMO make the viper helmet cost around 30-50k and then allow those who have the Helmet unlocked be able to use it whenever). Another thing to make Police want to play more would be having more rebel gangs. They need to do the major crimes and cause issues for the police to deal with to ensure it doesn't become boring for them. I would suggest allowing Blasting charges to be bought for a reasonable price would help do this, as it means that if a gang suddenly want to go and do a major crime it isn't a pain in the ass to do, by needing to do runs and other useless bullshit, but instead all they need to do is go and buy the blsating charge and enjoy the ecounter.

My overall opinion on it - Make Rebel More affordable (Making more people come back and play as rebel), Incenitive police to play (Partially by becoming less strict with some things and then also the increased presence of rebels will help), and then also make it so that there is the one big redzone for a few hours a restart to fight over (Basically Reborn Warzone sort of thing) and the rest of the time is much more out of zone interacion 

I have a lot of respect for the Management team, and have spoken to them all through text and voice on numerous occasions and they've all given me advice and support on a range of issues throughout the years.

Appointing Aiden this year was a fantastic idea since he has the experience of being a faction leader and staff lead so had 'current' knowledge of the community and knows the issues and struggles of both roles. However we need more fresh Management members in my opinion, to support the experienced members we have.

In regards to decision-making, it's been blatantly obvious from when management are active and show their face, drama or issues come with it. Where due to their position they refuse to work with faction leads or go on to argue with members of the community and then rebut any wrong doing in their approach or demeanor. Which in the following week, they will disappear to do it all over again the following week.

During my tenure as a member of Police Command on Altis during 2017-2019, I experienced a lot of this first hand, where a one sided, out of context viewpoint around a topic was presented to us and instead of understanding the factors leading to that occurrence, we were met with an almost dictator like "deal with it or you're gone" approach. I cannot comment on the current status of how faction leads are dealt with, but that was certainly my experience.
While I've always appreciated Management's "hands-off" approach, with letting faction leaders run their respective factions (mostly)...

I agree it certainly used to be quite a demanding role, where you would be thrust with a situation to resolve or question to answer, and at times it wasn't a very transparent, positive or appreciative relationship given you were in a position of with ultimate accountability for 200-300 active players and dealing with all sorts of people issues...  It was made very clear on multiple occasions this was not a position appointed by Management and wasn''t considered part of the 'team' as Devs, Staff, Comm Manager, Investor Premium/Board etc were

Also getting any development changes also used to be incredibly painful and tedious, not sure what the current situation is?

HOWEVER, faction leaders only really used to be 'in post' for 3 month to 1 year, now we have some that have been in post for 2-3 years!! I have mad respect for all doing the role, but when you loose passion and enthusiasm for a prolonged period of time, it's time to hand over. It should be a maximum of 18 months in these positions 

The best way forward in my view- although I do not for one second envision that this will actually happen- is to create a council of experienced, active players that make the decisions which are then passed onto Management for approval, in a kind of Parliament sending a bill to the Queen for Royal Assent type of situation. They should only reject the council's will in serious circumstances, such as if they are suggesting something that is impossible to do or something like that
I believe the GTA team does this well, the answer there to "community meetings" is an ingame city council, they meet monthly and discuss issues (mostly In character, sometimes out), player proposals etc, and there's always the Dev Lead (Stealthee) and 3-4 developers present who give useful input and often look to implement things for the next monthly meeting. 

We also have more player-ran economy where players can manage shops, businesses and groups - which gives experienced / seasoned players something to manage for as their own with employees etc.

TLDR for Gray: there's a lot of bureaucracy, Altis faction leaders never used to receive much support and struggled to get Development,  new management members (like Aiden) are good to keep things fresh, there should be a maximum term 'in post' as a faction leader (1 years, extended to maximum 18 months?)

Good points, healthy discussion at a time when its clearly needed

No one is getting banned for posting their views, In 2019 we took a different approach to things, I am still confused to see why over a year now people are still worried about getting banned for constructive well worded criticism.

I will only give a quick reply for now while more people add addictions to this topic to get more of a overview.

The last community meeting the majority of people there was making noise about more combat related features, with our limited development resource's and time for Arma which we have spoken about before and improved by additions of new members they worked towards bringing in popular voted features which were more combat related.

Yes we can admit that changes have took a long time to be implemented this is half due to resources and half due to its not the direction the development team wanted to go in (they are very much committed to the serious RP cause) but now people here are pointing out the server has become too combat orientated ?

Another point I will comment on is the management team comments, Only 1 member of the management team needs to be there at any point of the day to make a decision when a question comes in.

I am not one for a vote to kick members of the management team from their positions because they are currently busy IRL, unwell or away for a host of reasons, when it comes to making a big decision they come running to give there vote.

In terms of staff the staff leads run the staff team, the development team lead runs the development teams, since you was in position the faction leads have full control of there factions but if any problems should arise we will get involved, I know everyone understands the primary focus of Roleplay despite the Altis Life dev team adding these requested combat related suggestions.

Perhaps @Pontyyou should go into detail on that one so I can understand any concerns you have or explain where you might be mistaken on that role.

@Wilcothe thing about combat is quite a sensitive subject, the reality is, arma 3 is a game about weapons and shooting and killing people. This has been adapted greatly for roleplay in general, and that thrived back in the day, the issue that RPUK currently has is that it is down right boring, we have no rebel gangs because there is nothing for them to do that excites them, no rebels means nothing for Police or Poseidon to do, everyone has done an HM before, everyone has done redzones before there needs to be something fresh. I spoke to Gordon and Science Freak about my suggestion of border wars, which at its core is simply a warzone, however it is built around the roleplay of Poseidon trying to enforce their regime on the island and the Police trying to combat the rise of a cartel, maybe I thought too much about it and tried to change too many things with the border itself actually moving, but whatever. Their response to the idea was simply "But it's more gunfights and less roleplay" or thereabouts, and obviously this is a roleplay server at the end of the day. However what I think people like Gordon and ScienceFreak don't understand is that the server (in the current meta of Arma 3 servers) needs to have something like this to get a bunch of players, yes, something like a warzone means more gunfights, but it also means more players, yes, some of those players will only be concerned with the warzones and redzones, but that's fine, they will stay at the red zones and warzones and fight other like minded people. I'm a good example of a person that loves to go to the gunfights but will also sit and roleplay with you for however long, it simply depends on my mood. And there are hundreds of people like me out there, playing on different servers that give them the bests of both those worlds. Servers that have (obviously not as good as ours) roleplay but also have that time of the day where people that like to shoot can go do that. And it's what we lack, RPUK has depended on players that like to roleplay and the time has come where that simply isn't enough anymore. It's not about wanting more gunfights, it's about wanting what's necessary to bring in more players.

The last community meeting the majority of people there was making noise about more combat related features,
One particulair group was being vocal about combat oriented changes though.

Ever since the community meeting we did get the playerbase back to some higher amount however all people are doing now is zones. 
For the playerbase it was a good move at the time but the entire go-around is about gunfights now and I think we should try to go back to being a more roleplay oriented server.

Fair points to you Dan I hope we resolve it this time around 🙂

I personally am someone who has never really been a big fan of gunfights (probably because I've never been good at them and I was playing on a potato computer at the time) I don't mind the odd one however I much preferred the roleplay I had on the server. For me the red zones and how the RP always turned into gunfights put me off playing the server. I mean the amount of people that walked around with guns out despite them being illegal to then get told to put them away and then they just reply "or what" is the type of roleplay the server turned into from stuff I had witnessed.  I've logged on now and again recently and had quite a lot of laughs in Kavala with mainly new people roleplaying and it was rather refreshing to see. However when I was on as a cop there was also some stuff that I didn't like to see. Banks being robbed and majority of the police sitting in red zones which for me shouldn't be happening. I get why the zones were added as a lot of people wanted it and I get that it's seen as a place to blow of steam which is fair enough, but seeing recent suggestions of people wanting more red zones and red zones on borders right by spawn locations to fight for control of areas for me doesn't add anything to roleplay and is just another excuse for people just to kill each other. For me a good example of that would have been the wedding event (red zone) something which was in my eyes an excuse to gather a mass majority of people and have a full blown blood bath. It was a shame for the people that was there for the roleplay just to get caught in the events afterwards. For me the servers roleplay has declined that much that the only way to keep the server populated was to make the server a much more combat orientated server. 

I apologise for the poorly wrote paragraph, I am currently at work while I typed this out, clearly I am no good at multitasking 

I think the main priority needs to be getting more rebel groups back on to the server and playing, without rebel groups the factions have nothing to do and they start to get bored and don't log on and then when people look at the sever count and it says 40/120 people think ahh why bother I'll go play the latest triple A game instead, 

I'll put my hands up now and say I'm not in the best position to say what rebels need in my 3 years in the server I've probably spend 3 months max as a rebel as I just found it frustrating half the time, I can spend an hour doing a run to be able to afford 1/2 loadout's to then get some cocky faction member speak to me about the littlest thing and rip me out my car for stopping to speak to them instead of just driving off.

I feel like there's needs to be more of a reason to be a rebel, there's no exclusive reason to be a rebel, whatever they get usually a faction will get as well for less money or free, yes people in factions aren't going to like it but as I said in border wars post, you can whinge all you want but if the server dies that invisible rank above your head means nothing! Give rebels access to better weapons and stuff like 7.62 surpresors and different vehicles ( I'm sure there's more detail to go into but I've only been awake 15 mins and still can't see straight)

Change runs around more, make illegal runs worth something again, why would I do a drug run for 650k when I can do salt for 1.4 million? No risk of the police trying to stop me and Poseidon will leave you alone for a little fee easy money! Compared the the old days of trying to stop 7 hemmts of cocaine around Kavala drug dealer used to great fun.

TLDR: Without Rebel groups the server dies and let's concentrate on getting them back and the rest shall fall into place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back