What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

First experience with RPUK GTARP and searching for serious RPers within the community

eval_betty

First of all, I'd like to say that the devs have done a great job with the server. I had a blast.  I signed in around 20:00GMT on Saturday 19/12/20 and there was no or very little police presence in the city. Im not sure if this is normal for this time? I also was gutted like a fish around 10 min into exploring the city. There is poor RP regardless of the server. With my long history with RPUK on Arma 3, I have a soft spot in my heart from this community. Wilco and vlad have shown nothing but love for me. The reason I write this is to reach out to anyone who is a serious RPer. People who wish to dive into a deep story and continue their characters through the episodes of time. Get at me!

Betty

We definitely need more people like you on the server! But for finding higher quality RP I'd probably suggest trying to apply to/get in contact with any of the whitelisted factions/groups/gangs, all listed here https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/GTA:Groups#Current_Groups.

Police, NCA, NHS, G6 and Weazel News are all great for the more legal/legit side of things and can generally be easily applied for. The Lost MC and the Turf Gangs are your options for the criminal side of things.

My role as a solicitor, I'm currently working on longer term high-level RP situations with multiple groups and individuals.

There's also short high-level RP situations that I get into, like representing someone in police custody. 

It's not hard to find good RP if you get yourself into a faction or group!

Hi I’m Teddy Wrinkle,

@Wilcosure can and have sent an email to the gentleman in question to arrange. Just to note, this offer can be extended to anyone else who has an interest, send an email to Teddyboylovestwinks@weazel.news to arrange a ride along  (//message me on forums).

Teddy Wrinkle, that’s me!

Back