What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

ATMs @ Gas Stations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadeusz

Crazy Scotsman
Lifetime Donator
Donator
Brief Summary:

Add ATMs to gas stations.

Detailed Suggestion:

Not every gas station has an ATM. I would like to suggest adding a ATM to every gas station. I believe it would be easier for newer and older players alike. 

The Pros:

- easier to guide new players

- also helps to drive the economy

The Cons:

- easy access to money isn't always a good thing.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

I don't believe it will have an effect on server balance as it does not mean more money to anyone.

Good idea, I miss not having the ATM's at every gas station can be quite annoying if you didn't bring money with you

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea!

Or just contactless payments 😄 

So just wanting to look into this a little bit. Currently 90% of fuel stations have an atm at them. I believe that most of the ones that don't are outside the main city. If there is not one at the fuel station you're at inside the city, the city is riddled with ATMs. You could drive less than 30 seconds and find one. Not having access to protected cash all the time is not a bad thing as it encourages those to carry money with them,  which in the future could give reason to giving access for civs to rob one another (separate suggestion).  So if this is something that's really really wanted and not just "yea that would be convenient to have", please provide a list of every fuel station that does not have an atm.  

Your never that far away from an atm while in the city

And it's not like it's something Important like trees 

Moving to declined as it would take alot of work and the reward is minimal as there us always an atm not that far away

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back