What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Fulton - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulton

Unban Appeal for Fulton 

In-game Name: Fulton

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198257219024

The date you got banned: 21/12/20

Member of the team that banned you: Roberts

Reason given for your ban: Script Kiddie

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I suspect it could be an IP ban from another hacker as when i was an admin for another server, cheaters were usually IP banned and there the IP ban from a long time ago could match with mine now.

Why should we unban you ?: I did not even have arma during the time that the ban says it was issued, nor have i used any cheats/hacks on any arma community ever.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@WilcoThat is my 1 and only steam account

I put the steam account that the support member said i was linked to by mistake

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect it could be an IP ban from another hacker as when i was an admin for another server, cheaters were usually IP banned and there the IP ban from a long time ago could match with mine now
What do you mean? Why would someone else's IP match with yours now what led to this conclusion ?

What do you mean? Why would someone else's IP match with yours now what led to this conclusion ?
So when i used to be an admin, we IP banned hackers that came to our server as habitual offenders on new or hijacked steam accounts under the same IP. This was a good measure as it meant that people had to change their IPs or use VPNs which were usually detected by battlemetrics or scripts on the server itself. So my conclusion was that someone else was banned on an IP that now matches mine in 2018 or so the ban message says when i join. So if that person who was banned was using a VPN or some other form of proxy, the IP that they were using matches the IP linked to my home network now.

Unless you are using the same VPN service as them who have a very limited pool of IP's then its extremely unlikely.

Plus any IP bans you banned elsewhere would not come over to here, We do not access any shared ban lists via Battlemetrics.

Looking at your ban you are banned not by IP but by steam ID and GUID meaning the ban was placed upon your steam account by a member of our steam who is no longer with us anymore and there isn't any supporting notes.

You will be pleased to know it is not a ban requested by our dev's and I have failed digging up any information on you that will stop an unban

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back