What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Bennys/LS Customs payment from bank

Mangos

Unlinked
Brief Summary:
Have Bennys & LS Customs take money from your bank account instead of requiring you to have the cash your inventory.

Detailed Suggestion:
Not sure if this has been suggested before but per the brief summary, take money from your bank account instead of requiring you to have the cash in your inventory.

The Pros:

• Quality of life. Don't have to take 80k+ out of the bank just to modify your car.
  • Bennys & LS Customs are welcomed to 2020 in taking card payments!

The Cons:

• Can't rob someone modding their vehicle, I guess?
  • Bennys & LS Customs no longer take cash in hand & prevents tax evasion?

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?
No.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brief Summary:
Have Bennys & LS Customs take money from your bank account instead of requiring you to have the cash your inventory.

Detailed Suggestion:
Not sure if this has been suggested before but per the brief summary, take money from your bank account instead of requiring you to have the cash in your inventory.

The Pros:

• Quality of life. Don't have to take 80k+ out of the bank just to modify your car.
  • Bennys & LS Customs are welcomed to 2020 in taking card payments!

The Cons:

• Can't rob someone modding their vehicle, I guess?
  • Bennys & LS Customs no longer take cash in hand & prevents tax evasion?

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?
No.
The issue with that is you're going to get people just pressing enter on stuff willy nilly and in the long run it's going to create a bunch more comp requests because people can't control themselfs, someone with 200k in the bank accidently clicks buy on bulletproof wheels... they're going to be fuming. I like the fact that to use the mod shops you have to have cash on you. 

A little risk never hurt anyone, right? 

The issue with that is you're going to get people just pressing enter on stuff willy nilly and in the long run it's going to create a bunch more comp requests because people can't control themselfs, someone with 200k in the bank accidently clicks buy on bulletproof wheels... they're going to be fuming. I like the fact that to use the mod shops you have to have cash on you. 

A little risk never hurt anyone, right? 
Just curious, couldn't you add a confirmation to buy stuff from there or because its a GTA thing, you cant add an extra overlay?

Just curious, couldn't you add a confirmation to buy stuff from there or because its a GTA thing, you cant add an extra overlay?
I'm sure you could yeah it'd probably be a very easy thing to add too but then again it's just yet another menu. 

I personally don't want to see it remove from the bank for me it's just yet another way of securing peoples money is safe. I enjoy getting money out and driving around with it, if you die or get robbed you're more than likely wrong place at the wrong time & even still if you were to be robbed what's stopping you telling the robber you only have 2k on you and dropping that instead... Just an update that for me personally doesn't need to happen.

I'm sure you could yeah it'd probably be a very easy thing to add too but then again it's just yet another menu. 

I personally don't want to see it remove from the bank for me it's just yet another way of securing peoples money is safe. I enjoy getting money out and driving around with it, if you die or get robbed you're more than likely wrong place at the wrong time & even still if you were to be robbed what's stopping you telling the robber you only have 2k on you and dropping that instead... Just an update that for me personally doesn't need to happen.
Yeah, I get you. I don't mind it, quite annoying when it says you don't have enough money but it then takes away some criminal stuff to do

Yeah, I get you. I don't mind it, quite annoying when it says you don't have enough money but it then takes away some criminal stuff to do
A lot of the time ill go in pick what I want their and then total it all up and get the exact money out, then grab and extra 5k just in case I don't like colours. It's another way to solve the taking silly amounts of money with you. 

A lot of the time ill go in pick what I want their and then total it all up and get the exact money out, then grab and extra 5k just in case I don't like colours. It's another way to solve the taking silly amounts of money with you. 
See, I have dyscalcula so that method is hard for me. I just take out a sum of 20k then if it says i have no money left, I go and take some more.

Potentially something to look into in the future however for now we will not change.

Back