What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Gutzy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gutzy

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: James Bay

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198858424656

The date when this happened: 22/12/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: Breif Summary from my perspective: Was minding my business processing Meth and this guy seemed to be messing around, just pretending to take meth out of my truck even though it was locked. When i got home to store the vehicle i checked the trunk and 250 Meth bags seemed to disapear.

My perspective in greater detail: At the meth processing this guy was walking back and foruth between his and my vehicle, he seemed to be takling things out of my truck when it was locked but when i went to check i still had my 200 bags of meth so i thought he was just trolling around pretending to take meth from me, so i didnt think of much at the time. He walked up to the truck when i looked into the trunk and i see him walk away so i exit out and get into the trunk and nothing seems to be missing. I check one last time and ive got 252 Bags of meth and 206 psuedderine in the trunk, so i hop into the seat and drive away as im in the vehicle they cant access the trunk.

I only find out that things are missing only when i get home to take a video as im storing the truck away. I havent got any evidence of the situation at meth processor as it didnt look like he was taking things from me and was doing some stupid emote to make me think he was stealing from me. I checked the trunk every time he left to put things into his trunk and the value of the processed never went down.

My evidence only starts after i leave and when im heading back home, i was talking to some friends on discord (no audio from discord for some reason) that were also in game and at the meth processor. I had to split the clip into three sections for uploading.

Link to any evidence:

PART1: https://streamable.com/3z9bdv

PART2: https://streamable.com/ut3rnu

PART3: https://streamable.com/csv0w2
Lost items and total value of compensation: 250x Bag of Meth

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Gutzy

Unfortunately without adequate evidence we're unable to identify any issue or prove you had what you had in your truck therefore we are unable to compensate you today for the items you have listed. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Happy Holidays!

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back