What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Don't respawn at hospital closest to your death

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfredW

Wiki Editor
Brief Suggestion:
Respawn players at a random hospital, but excluding the hospital closest to your death from that randomizer.

Suggestion:

So the suggestion above was accepted and implemented to some degree, but in the discussion in the comment section it was agreed by most that respawns should be at one of the hospitals not closest to your death. This was Stealthees own suggestion for a system:

Die Closest: Pillbox, Respawn: Paleto
Die Closest: Paleto, Respawn: Pillbox
Die Closest: Sandy, Respawn: South City
Die Closest: South City, Respawn: Sandy
The implementation on the server instead spawns you at the closest hospital to your death, almost entirely defeating the point of the change which was avoiding NLR issues and spreading players over the island.

I think this is a really bad idea. In real life they take you to the closest hospital that accepts trauma in which Pilbox obviously would as it has an A&E department. 

If I die in the City and I spawn in Sandy shores you best believe im quitting the server, the hell am I running all the way back to the city to get my vehicle.

It's bad enough that theres not enough cars around the city/county as it is...

My opinion - very bad idea

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back