What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

THE CHRISTMAS AWARDS 2020

Yu Wong

Banned
.XMASAWARDS.png

Hello fellow Roleplayers.​

​

This year has been shit, for everyone around the world, however it's been nice that we've been able to share some memories online.​

I've had my fair share of experiences, and have probably at some point, offended or annoyed most of you.​

​

To celebrate the end of this year, I'd like to offer some (hopefully) nice treats, to those who we as a community think deserve it.
 ​

Up for grabs:​

3 Copies of GTA V (Premium Online Edition)​

3 Copies of ARMA 3​

(and a range of Premium Random Steam Keys, given throughout the stream)​

​

Categories

The Roleplayers Roleplayer

Who puts 110% into their stories, and gives a great roleplay experience, all the time? They may not always win, however will always give their effort in RP.​

Commitment King / Queen

Who no-lifes the servers? The person you see when you log on, and is still there when you log off?​

Dev of the Year

They do a lot more than we probably give them recognition for, which one sticks out in your mind?​

Staff Member of the Year

We all love to hate these people, however they keep us in line, and ultimately fix the issues when that knobhead logs in to ruin our day. Which one is worth of your vote?​

The Funny One

Whether it's comments and shitposts on the forums, natter on Teamspeak or conversations in-game, Who is the funniest person within our community?​

The Nice Person Award

Who is the person you can't ever be annoyed at, is the de-escalator, the kind guy of the group, the one you feel bad about after you kill them?​

​

VOTING

Voting Closes MID-DAY (12pm, Lunch, UK Time) on SATURDAY 26th (Boxing Day) ​

​

RESULTS

Results will be revealed LIVE, if @Vladic Kacan get online! Otherwise I'll just stream.​

If you can't make it, we will post the results on the Forums too.​

​

PRIZES

3 Copies of ARMA 3 and 3 Copies of GTA V, and random steam keys throughout stream.​

Prizes will be gifted to your steam account, we will contact all winners via the forums.​

Prizes will be on a first come, first server basis, going down the list.​

If you already own the games, you are able to do the following:​

• 1. Gift your gift
  • 2. Throw your gift to the crowd (a random member on stream)
  • 3. Alternatively, have 30 days donator. (I'll pay for it, for you)
  • 4. Have the equivalent (circa £10) donated to a charity of your choice.

​

​

VOTING

You are able to vote for one person, per category, however you do not need to vote within each category if you do not wish to.​

Please feel free to comment your votes, or if you'd like them to be anonymouse! Message me on the forums!​

FORMAT

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - NAME​

Why - REASON​

Commitment King / Queen - NAME​

Why - REASON​

Dev of the Year - NAME​

Why - REASON​

Staff Member of the Year - NAME​

Why - REASON​

The Funny One - NAME​

Why - REASON​

The Nice Person Award - NAME​

Why - REASON​

Last edited by a moderator:
can i vote for myself? xD

Why: because i'm me 🙂
jk i'll probably think of somebody

Why: because i'm me 🙂
jk i'll probably think of somebody
xD

Votes will be considered by 1. Number of Nominations (we have a big community, so if there is a clear winner, that'd probably be the choice) and 2. The reasons, I'm sure a lot of people have a lot of good reasons for nominating, not everyone runs around the community screaming how great they are, so it'll be nice making some good people feel uncomfortable for being recognised!

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - Jesse Orion​

Why - He is up for any type of situation and always a good laugh. He was even willing to sacrifice his balls to train an associate. That is some dedication!​

Commitment King / Queen - Kieron Orion​

Why - Seriously, where do you find the time?​

Dev of the Year - Sciencefreak​

Why - Even with all the complaining you still keep going!​

Staff Member of the Year - Gordon​

Why - For doing your best to bring back events​

The Funny One - Wilco​

Why - Still the most entertaining person in the unban appeals is Wilco. This one is still gold:​

The Nice Person Award - Gremlin​

Why - Can anyone ever get angry at that dude? Impossible!​

DEV of the year - @ACC LastNickLeft

Reason - Just look at change logs

Staff member of the year - @KeirT

Reason - Just a living meme

Real Staff member of the year - @Bowen Orion

Reason - Just a chill guy who handles tough situation in a calm manner.. also scares the shit out of me 

The Nice Person Award - @Marty Atlas

Why - Living legend, happiest person you could get

Commitment King / Queen - @CMO Phoenix

Why - Consistently logs onto the servers at regular points throughout the week and always provides streams for good causes & great RP

Dev of the Year - @Stealthee

Why - Started from scratch our GTA RP community, would not have been possible to get to where we are without his dedication this year

Staff Member of the Year - @Aiden

Why - Stepped up into the Management role he wasn't expecting, really filled a big gap and juggled lots of roles at the same time

The Funny One - @Teddy Winkle

Why - Never fails to lighten the mood in any situation, most notably bringing some comic relief to the middle of our GTA court case

The Nice Person Award - @ConnorTheGreatt

Why - Connor never fails to make people smile and always has a positive outlook and attitude towards everyone ingame and out

Dev of the Year

@ACC LastNickLeft

Why - It's not hard to see why it shouldn't be Nick.
He has been adding so many new things to the map and taking care of lots of suggestions that have been put up ever since he got the job.

I'm very impressed with your work so far 😄 
Keep up the good work!

Staff Member of the Year

@Bowen Orion

Because he is always AFK when you need him 🙂

FORMAT

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - @Kennedy

Why - because he is mayte

Commitment King / Queen - @Ji the Pillager

Why - commited to the same kebab shop for 10 years

Dev of the Year - @khalifattyyy

Why - he developed love

Staff Member of the Year - @YoCo

Why - he is a very reasonable man 10/10

The Funny One - me ofc

Why - just is

The Nice Person Award - @Boab

Why - he is very welcoming

The Roleplayers Roleplayer - @Gremlin

Why - Best RP'er on the server in my opinion, Never takes things too serious and always makes the game fun

Commitment King / Queen - @Coco

Why - No matter how many times he's banned/warned, he's always back ❤️

Dev of the Year - @ACC LastNickLeft

Why - It might not be fair because he's been around the shortest, but he made the pleb uniform so it goes without saying

Staff Member of the Year - @Robbie

Why - always see him replying to reports, shows a keen interest in the community and is very actve.

The Funny One - @Kennedy

Why - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZlzndt0GxU&t=11s

The Nice Person Award - @Boab

Why - is nothing but polite and respectful in private channels and helps the plebs out massively with his input.

Back