What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Merry Christmas 2020

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
View attachment 12012

Merry Christmas!

Good Morning.

In a year that has been a challenging one for everyone with the outbreak of the covid-19 pandemic and the endless amount of lockdowns we have all had to adjust to this year, we would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

This is our 7th Christmas and no doubt the hardest yet knowing that our members have lost family members to Covid, others have lost their jobs, others have made sacrifices and some have had a year of worry and uncertainty.

I could sit here and talk about the current situation with the Altis server or the successful launch of the GTA RP server or even as science freak says my pointless running update that no one has asked for or other pointless subjects I waffle on about each year.

But it would not be right, right now It does not matter. It's Christmas and for at least one day this year, we should go and enjoy it with the loved ones we can see.

The servers will be online tomorrow as per usual, if you cannot see family and are isolated and on your own (some of us are in Tier 4 and 3) then you are welcome to come on and game with others.

From myself and the entire Roleplay.co.uk Team have a very Merry Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
I refute these allegations until the point in which proof is show to the contrary.

Merry Christmas all anyway, I hope you all enjoyed the Christmas events throughout the last few weeks

Merry Christmas

I’m glad we can promote the LadBaby song.

A fantastic video, but with an even better message, and proceeds going to an amazing cause that support so many 

More on The Trussell Trust and the work LadBaby do each year here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We wil leave one shit year to potentially leave it for another shiter year but none the less a merry christmas to all of you

Without this community I don't know what I would have done this year. Crazy to think this pandemic is coming up to be a year old already! Hopefully 2021 is a better year for everyone! Hope you enjoy your Christmases with your loved ones! 

Merry Christmas All!  Thanks for keeping me sane in some parts this year even if I do just sit and moan about doing tests 75% of the time 😂

This year has been a very rough your for many of us. 

Me myself almost lost my mother to covid, and we are still working on getting her back to being able to even walk the dog.

I believe that this just shows how fast it all can end, so life while you can and have a wonderful christmas.

Lets hope 2021 will be less shitty.

Merry Christmas roleplay.co.uk! Here is to a better 2021 for all of us ❤️

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope we all have a better 2021 whatever that may look like for each of us! ❤️

Well this year has been a shit one to be frank, here's to hoping that the next 12 months are the best 12 months of our lives. 

Merry Christmas everyone. 

Back