What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

RPUK Christmas Pub Quiz Results

Nalurah

First of all, thank you all for participating in the Pub Quiz, I creatly enjoyed hosting it and hope to do so again.

The winner of the Pub Quiz with 49 points is: THE DREAM TEAM!

Now this event was mainly a charity event to bring the community together in an exciting way. I hope that in a little way I succeeded by bringing you guys a fun evening. It was a charity event to also remind us how fortunate we are. I asked you guys to either make a donation in game to someone less fortunate or irl if you are willing and have the means.

The donation I recommend irl is https://www.trusselltrust.org/get-help/find-a-foodbank/

Feel free to donate to a charity of your choice though as there are many worthy causes!

This is an organisation that helps food banks. This is the first year ever that the UN has to help the UK to make sure everyone is fed due to the COVID-19 crisis. Most of us are fortunate enough to enjoy a roof over our head and food on our tables. So, if you have a little something to spare I hope you are willing to donate and share the love.

For all of you in the community, thank you for enjoying the event, helping to organize it and testing the soundboards with me. I really appreciate all the help and had a lot of fun getting back into the event scene.

Be kind to one another, look after one another and let's hope 2021 is going to be a fantastic year for all of us with more quizzes!

Love you all!

cheers-AdobeStock_293365722.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked for the Stroke Association to be my charity as it is very personal to me. Hope you appreciate my donation to them.
xKPp4kI.png

Like Louis I'll be donating to a charity that is very close to me. I've lost multiple members of my family to cancer so I tend to always support Cancer Research UK. Hope this is good enough. 

vKsU2ed.png

Screenshot_20201227-003006_Chrome.jpg

Just like fluqi and Louis i decided to donate to a different charity.

in honor of a friend of mine whom sadly passed at age 16.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow £135 raised so far from a small event tonight! + £155 raised separately for various NHS charity's  by @John Fletcherand his quiz team stream as well in a separate fund raising event

Insane! Well done everyone!
+ £30 from the Awards, they gave up their “prizes” for Charitable donations instead! It must be the Christmas Spirit.. or Spirits, at Christmas

Honestly, we couldn't have gained £145 towards NHS charities unless it was for the RPUK community so thank you guys for sending in your money to help out Covid etc. You guys really killed it!!!!

167095aba8408f477cbfddfa3106d506.png

Unfortunately missed out on the quiz, but thought I would donate to a charity who help those who are feeling isolated, something which is especially important after this year. Hope it can make a difference!

I also wasn't around for the quiz, but Its been an insanely challenging year for a LOT of people. I've donated to Mind also. image.png

Sorry I missed the quiz,

Went for one a bit closer to my heart, helped my family out loads when I was a kid, thinking wtf do you do with a kid with fingers missing! 😂 

Screenshot_20201227-101728__01.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-101712__01.jpg

As a thank you for the amazing effort @John Fletcherand his stream have put in, the next pub quiz will be in collaboration with his stream and the charity of his choosing. Pub quizzes take a while to prepare but to see it having this effect and the community coming together for a good cause, I think it's something we should keep enjoying together ❤️ 

• Love
Reactions: DJ
As a thank you for the amazing effort @John Fletcherand his stream have put in, the next pub quiz will be in collaboration with his stream and the charity of his choosing. Pub quizzes take a while to prepare but to see it having this effect and the community coming together for a good cause, I think it's something we should keep enjoying together ❤️ 
I think this will be a brilliant idea! Feel free to send me a PM!

Back