What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Some cars are to SLOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEAL

Banned
I have noticed that some cars are way and i mean WAY to slow. Like the volvo 242 it has a RB26 inline 6 with a twin turbo wich make 276 bhp at 6800 RPM. This engine is made for a nissan skyline GT-R the specs given are for with out a turbo so you could expect another 100 or so horses. To the point the volvo has that the RB26 inline 6 turbo engine which i estimate to make 398 horses and with that engine i don't think that it is right that the volvo 242 only goes 100 MPH and down hill 110 fully upgraded. I want you to upp the topspeed on flat road to 130 or 150 MPH that would make it more realistic for that kind of engine i hope that this also can be implomented to other vehicles as the volvo 850R wich has a similarly preforming engine (a bit less power) and it goes like 120 down hill i would like if cars with powerful engines in real life wich under preform in the game would be buffed to preforme better because it's very unrealistic if an engine with almost 400 horses only goes 110 MPH and thats downhill

In this specific case it's possible increasing the top speed to something like 130 MPH wouldn't be horrible but...

In general, realism should in my opinion not be the main focus for cars performance, it should be server balance. And in general import cars have been super fast compared to the GTA ones, something which leads to generally ridiculous and stupid driving, horrible police chases and more. So the goal here should be to try and balance the cars around the standard GTA ones, that all go around 120 MPH instead of balancing it around real life performance.

i think that it should be that cars can go faster depending on wich car you have because if not then you woulden't hava a need for expensive and nice cars since all the cars go the same speed so no i think you are completely wrong in this instance just because that wouldn't be realistic in the slightest and i think and hope that you can se it from my prespective

i think that it should be that cars can go faster depending on wich car you have because if not then you woulden't hava a need for expensive and nice cars since all the cars go the same speed so no i think you are completely wrong in this instance just because that wouldn't be realistic in the slightest and i think and hope that you can se it from my prespective
the fact that everyone has a race car is unrealistic...

In this specific case it's possible increasing the top speed to something like 130 MPH wouldn't be horrible but...

In general, realism should in my opinion not be the main focus for cars performance, it should be server balance. And in general import cars have been super fast compared to the GTA ones, something which leads to generally ridiculous and stupid driving, horrible police chases and more. So the goal here should be to try and balance the cars around the standard GTA ones, that all go around 120 MPH instead of balancing it around real life performance.
I do appriciate that you do agree thank you very much

So over the last month I have invested a considerable amount of time into overhauling the vehicle handling's for all imported cars. Coming with the next update the following changes will occur; ALL import cars will have their speeds be represented to default GTA5 cars (which will require feedback once the update rolls out). This is due to a multitude of means. The reason default GTA5 cars are as fast/slow (however you want to see it) is to prevent/reduce any desync in their game servers.  These servers host a player count of 30 whilst we hold on average 80+.  Desync is a common occurrence on the server and due to the extensive speeds we have cars driving at, results in the map having to load quicker and the domino effect ensures from there. The following reason is that due to the default GTA5 cars having set speeds, it results in the player base only wanting to buy the import cars as why would you want to buy the slow default game version.  Putting all cars on an even playing field will prevent this from continuing.  (it will also help considerably for those with poorer PC's)  What will be looked into in the future to improve the game play of driving will be, 1) Computer chips and 2) NOSS.  I wont disclose anything further to allow your imagination to wonder.  

YrhP5vd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back