What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Advent Calendar 2020 Reward/ Statistics

sciencefreak74

Arma Lead Developer
Dev Team
Dev Leads
🎅Advent Calendar 2020 Statistics 🎅

With Christmas coming to an end the Advent Calendar can no longer be claimed which means it's time for some statistics and rewards for those the one guy who opened every single day of the Advent Calendar.​

During the course of December 401 different people opened their Advent Calendar with a total of 1,151 doors being opened. Fun fact, on Christmas day itself 48 people opened their Advent Calendar.​

One person during the time the Advent Calendar was available opened every single day and as such Santa has decided to bring him some Christmas Presents. As he has spent the last 25 days getting a random present Santa decided to let him choose what he gets this time. So to the one guy that opened every single day @Maverick Deltayou have the choice of two out of the three following options from the North Pole as a "Thank you for spreading Christmas Cheer":​

1) 500K delivered tax free to your bank account
2) 1 Prestige level
3) A custom vehicle registration plat
e​

Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year!!!!

​

Ayyy thank you, Can I get 2, 3 please. 
(As these will waste the most of your time ❤️)

Can the number plate be: Mavrick
and put it on my: Hatchback Sport (The beast) | KR70 WKY

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayyy thank you, Can I get 2, 3 please. 
(As these will waste the most of your time ❤️)

Can the number plate be: Mavrick
and put it on my: Hatchback Sport (The beast) | KR70 WKY
Prestige point added - I couldn't find that hatchback unfortunately though

Umm well I was tired and accidentally rented it... smh 

Can the number plate be: Mavrick

And put on the vehicle: Hatchback Sport (The beast) | KU70 EON
Done!

Back