What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

The Return

Daryn Humatoonertoo

It has been too long Altis, It truly has been too long, some of you may remember me, Ol Helpful Don Vasilly, The Cossack from Chernarus, oh many things have changed for those who may remember me, and things will most certainly change for those who don't.

"What has changed?" Well.... besides my Family and I getting imprisoned for not supporting the CDF Nationalist Congress for their Warmongering, their corruption, and their greed. Which due to the poor conditions of the prison and the blatant disregard for Basic Human Rights, lead to my Mother's death, for a whole 2 years me and my family sat, before a new "amnesty bill" was passed sending our political opponents into Exile.

So I decide to come back to this raggity island to find it the same as my homeland, controlled by corrupt megalomaniacs who think holding the biggest gun makes them the biggest dogs. It used to be that the Cops were my biggest concern but now they too have become but like Maggots in the filth of corruption. 

Many have just decided to say "Screw it" and jump into the corruption "Better on my knee's then on my back right?" Wrong, I cannot Lie and say "I shall take up the fight-" no for I am but one man, but those 2 years I sat in that prison and the months after leaving I did some soul searching.

The Society we live in today has become a false Father, who tells his children "Come I shall protect you" before leaving them to fight for themselves.

But Mother Anarchy, Loves All Her Children. And Mother Anarchy let's her Horses run free! Soon, I shall help people understand why they Too should run free.

Mother Anarchy Loves You.

My first update, back on the island, me and some friends stuck it not only to the Corrupt Bourgeois in the Art Companies, but also the meglomanianics at Poseidon, a glorious day of art heisting and sticking it to the corrupt of this island! 

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal then others." - George Orwell.

"A lie doesn't become Truth, Wrong doesn't become Right, and Evil doesn't become Good, just because it's accepted by a Majority."

Last edited by a moderator:
Second update, been back on the island for two days now, I honestly didn't know how corrupt this island truly had become until today. One successful babysitting duty for some friends, helping mining, processing and selling copper.

Then it was onto the mission of the day Revenge Against The Bourgeois Corrupted Relics. We attempted to infiltrate a Gang Base, and who are we stopped by? Not the owners of the Base, no of course not, for that would be too simple of a process on this island.

Instead it was the Corrupt Pig-Dog Police force, coming to quote "Stop us from Breaking and Entering" Ah Yes, instead of allowing one Free Group to rid of the Corrupt Bourgeois Relics, you decide to side with them and attempt to arrest us, I say attempt...

You see, me and an associate were wounded and "taken into custody" after we told them to "Please Leave otherwise there will be trouble" and subsequently me and my friend were gunned down from behind, we arrive at the station and are tended to by one of the few groups of people who aren't corrupt The NHS (Mother Anarchy blesses you) but after we were tended to, the Officer made the NHS bow to him asvseen in this photo! (First photo)

After this disgusting act we were taken into the Police Station, where we were stripped of our guns, keep in mind we were told on the way from the base that if we were just to quote "Act Good and Goodness would be returned in kind" by one of the Pig-Dogs, so me and my associate remained silent as a form of protest and a form of "kindness" 

We were then told "Oh seeing as you decided to be resistant I decided to take your guns, I wouldn't have taken them if you had been non-resistant" Keep in mind his car's backseat is full of our blood and we remained silent so how did we resist? (Fun fact, we didnt, and not taking our gun is pretty corrupt for someone's who supposed to do their job of removing an illegal weapon) 

Then we were told we were going to HMP Altis, keep in mind we had not been told with what we were officially being charged with, but why's a legal explanation needed when your Corrupt Pig-Dog? We would have dutily served our time in HMP, but we drove past the turnoff, I thought "Oh No! They are taking us somewhere to shoot us!" 

Instead in a twist of fate that only Mother Anarchy could have blessed her children with, we were driven to the Airport and released because and I quote from the Officer "I felt bad" we were unhandcuffed at the garage and there they went. (Final 2 photos)

Its ironic really, in this Pig-Dog's Tiny mind we were "criminals" but he was Going to let us keep our ILLEGAL WEAPONRY (before changing our mind) and then let CRIMINALS Go Free, No Charge, No Prison, hell No Fine for Mother Anarchy's Sake!

What a sad Society Altis has become.... when one, the cops are in collaboration with the Gangs like they are some sort of Collaborationist Police from World War Two, and two, just to let know "criminals" run free back into the island with barely a slap on the wrist.

No Wonder This Island Has Gone to Shit...

received_1489254847950682.jpeg

received_405308627370413.jpeg

received_876302766453555.jpeg

Back