What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Returning player looking to buy a barn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamble

Hi guys,

Hope everyone is well, I am a returning player looking to become active once more, I would like to purchase a barn, between growing spuds I will be looking to RP in local towns too.

If it helps who ever sells me the barn can have first refusal on buying it back if I choose to sell it at the same price.

Thanks,

Gamble

40 mil is out of my reach and a lot of money.

How about 20 mil, and if I decide to sell it, I contact you to buy it back first?

I paid 30 for it
I understand, I got 25 mil I can give you for it tops, as I will need to buy the barn too.

If it helps I will give you another 5 mil that I make from selling spuds, and I will give this 5 mil to you by Saturday.

OK, since aaron_carson has now scammed me on a computer game, its clear this isnt a community worth being a part of.

I came back to RP and enjoy playing on the server once more, its obviosuly full of children who dont care about each other.

I dont want to be apart of it, so you have lost another player on the server for good.

Yes im sure you will all say im crying and loool at me, but im an honest person and just looking to chill and game and rp here again and its clearly not a place I wish to be apart of.

Gamble signing out.

Scamming through the forums is honest to god just pathetic.

Just wonderfull to see people being worried about the server count, and then seeing shit like this..

Last edited by a moderator:
@GambleFor something like this to happen is just sad, especially when we are wanting to retain players in the community. Been speaking to some guys in Poseidon and they remember the good rp that you bought to this server, we will refund you the cash personally if this is what will keep you here. It is a shame that people are still doing this, especially after what has happened to people through previous 'scams' like this and i think just shows the character of some people. Not everyone here is like this and I think you came across a bad egg straight away. PM me if this is something you would like.

Last edited by a moderator:
@GambleFor something like this to happen is just sad, especially when we are wanting to retain players in the community. Been speaking to some guys in Poseidon and they remember the good rp that you bought to this server, we will refund you the cash personally if this is what will keep you here. It is a shame that people are still doing this, especially after what has happened to people through previous 'scams' like this and i think just shows the character of some people. Not everyone here is like this and I think you came across a bad egg straight away. PM me if this is something you would like.
+1 Poseidon ❤️

Please don't think that it will be a pain for us to sort that money out @Gamble, couple of us can throw in a few mil each and its no issue. Let George know if you want to take up the offer bud. Would love to see you hang around. Please understand that it is just a few people who unfortunately have no will to actually be a member of this community and instead do everything they can to poison it.

@George Harris@Bowen Orion

I dont play arma 3 anymore, i moved over to the FiveM server, but i do still have a sizeable amount in my bank, im happy to give you guys 20 Million to give to this guy as whats happened is abit shit and not a fun thing to have when you join back after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back