What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Chunks - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunks

Unban Appeal for Chunks 

In-game Name: Cameron

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198855650688

The date you got banned: 25/05/20

Member of the team that banned you: James Travers

Reason given for your ban: NLR

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: It was nlr but i did not know a lot about the rules on the server cuz i was a bit new. i was a friendly person never did anything wrong to anyone but just messed up on NLR.

Why should we unban you ?:  i was new at the time did not really know what i was but i have learned from joining other server and understanding the concept of roleplay, and rules, so please give me a chance i will not mes up again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

The SteamID that you've provided is not correct. (That account doesn't even own Arma3)

I suggest using https://steamid.xyz/ to grab your full Steam64ID

Before your ban for NLR you had 2 bans in the month before! Yet you've still not managed to grasp the server rules?

Why should we believe that it'd be any different this time if you were to be unbanned?

Not going no lie to you i have no clue about them other two

i am more mature now and i got annoyed pretty easy at most stuff but now i have learned and i miss thie server its really good and i should of not done that i understand but it was a while ago i have changed i promise you.!

As per the Ban appeal instructions, please don't bump appeal threads.

Please could you confirm that you understand the following rules, and explain why they're important.

A4.3,  A1.8

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeas i confirm and yes i do understand the rules now.

Rules Provide a scene of predictability and consistency.

1.8 Help in case someone try to failrp etc...

4.3-In case someone comes back to the same place lets say they kill you and you come back and try killing them again  and not waiting the timer that would be NLR also remembering things after your death.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right. You've had more chances than most to follow the rules, this will be the last chance you get. I'll issue an unban but you need to ensure you've read and fully understood all of the rules. If you're unsure, stuck or have questions then ask!

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back