What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Yestin - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yestin

Unban Appeal for Yestin 

In-game Name: Oliver Teller

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 265

The date you got banned: 31/12/20

Member of the team that banned you: Admin Kick

Reason given for your ban: 1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I misstypped the N instead of a B for Bonce.

Why should we unban you ?: I made a stupid mistake typing a wrong letter, wasn't my intention. On my last appeal i misinterpreted Mr. Bowen's comments as to why i typed what i typed. This has all just been 1 big misunderstanding and i feel like 1 huge ass donkey now.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

If only you had used your bonce, you wouldn't be in this mess!

On a more serious note - what was the context of the message? What message were you replying to? 

On a more serious note - what was the context of the message? What message were you replying to? 
Yea i know, dumb mistake.

And to be really honest im not too sure anymore.

Was doing potatoes, went in my heli having a bit of laugh with what was going on in OOC, wasnt really involved.

Read something funny and wich i found a bit silly so wanted to call him a bonce.

Should've just read what i typed before sending it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, here's the chat that was going on at the time, I'm still struggling to figure out where Bonce would have made sense?

Code:
Tommy: soz caps
Orange Juice: bwenzi you got mrapped and called it vdm
BwEnZi: gb most boring play style
fergu: u were in GB shush
BwEnZi: use where in our channel saying u got vdm mrap v mrap aha
fergu: legit u mass recruited a bunch of ranies
fergu: randies
resident at cap: @randies@ aight.
BwEnZi: ye what take over zones ye
Orange Juice: ight shutup spamming ooc now
resident at cap: ur a noname.
BwEnZi: u let kids in ur gang
Pengu: aint never of any fergu
fergu: and who r u resident at cap? whats your name?
Oliver Teller: Nonce
If I understand correctly, the only question you could possibly be responding to there is fergu asking about someone's name to which "Bonce" wouldn't really have made sense...

I know I'm being super critical about all of this, but calling someone a "nonce" can be extremely damaging and I want to be certain that you've made a genuine typo here and not trying to get away with a lie.

On a more serious note - what was the context of the message? What message were y

Well, here's the chat that was going on at the time, I'm still struggling to figure out where Bonce would have made sense?

Code:
Tommy: soz caps
Orange Juice: bwenzi you got mrapped and called it vdm
BwEnZi: gb most boring play style
fergu: u were in GB shush
BwEnZi: use where in our channel saying u got vdm mrap v mrap aha
fergu: legit u mass recruited a bunch of ranies
fergu: randies
resident at cap: @randies@ aight.
BwEnZi: ye what take over zones ye
Orange Juice: ight shutup spamming ooc now
resident at cap: ur a noname.
BwEnZi: u let kids in ur gang
Pengu: aint never of any fergu
fergu: and who r u resident at cap? whats your name?
Oliver Teller: Nonce
If I understand correctly, the only question you could possibly be responding to there is fergu asking about someone's name to which "Bonce" wouldn't really have made sense...

I know I'm being super critical about all of this, but calling someone a "nonce" can be extremely damaging and I want to be certain that you've made a genuine typo here and not trying to get away with a lie.
No understandably so,

Reading this it was a reaction to the "What's your name" question. Cause it was a question about resident at cap, wich is the fella's name.

But then again i wasn't really that heavily into what al was being typed. I typed my reaction whilst being in a Hummingbird. Read that part and responded in wich i thought was funny but did it whilst not thinking it through enough.

My comment can't be posted?

Don't worry - your comment was posted, it was just caught by the post filtering, I've approved it.

----

I'll issue an unban on this occasion, you really do need to be careful with what you have to say before you send it!

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back