What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

New server for RPUK to host

Coozer

Since the DayZ server got shut down would it be possible for a 3rd server to be put up for a new game? 

IDk if people would wanna play any of these games but its just a thought

Possible games 

Ark 
Rust 
Modded Minecraft or Vanilla
Atlas
Exile
Space Engineers 

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my sum up:

ARK - Not since that crocodile came out of no where and gave me nightmares for 3-4 years now.

Rust - RP servers just do not stay populated, No one will join a server called Roleplay.co.uk, There are some brilliant big Rust servers out there play one of those 

Minecraft - People can host worlds, and have done in the past

Atlas - Worst game ever released

Exile - There are good Exile servers out there

Space Engineers - Better with a small group of friends

This is my sum up:

ARK - Not since that crocodile came out of no where and gave me nightmares for 3-4 years now.

Rust - RP servers just do not stay populated, No one will join a server called Roleplay.co.uk, There are some brilliant big Rust servers out there play one of those 

Minecraft - People can host worlds, and have done in the past

Atlas - Worst game ever released

Exile - There are good Exile servers out there

Space Engineers - Better with a small group of friends
ARK - Not since that crocodile came out of no where and gave me nightmares for 3-4 years now.  DW ill hold ur hand image.png🙈

@Wilcolets host CS GO servers and just become the next Nexus Nation x
Who?

There are some brilliant big Rust servers out there play one of those 

There are good Exile servers out there
I will inform you, advertising is against the rules!

Squad maybe?

If your scared Roleplay.co.uk isnt a good name for a different game style, think of a catchy name to use for that game server.

I'm sure LastNickLeft could suggest one 😂

Squad would be a very fun one as mentioned but I dont know how roleplay.co.uk would look for the name though thats the only issue I can think of
There are squad servers where roleplay is part of it

Rust roleplay is da way, now that the streamers made it popular.

Monthly wipes.

Ez wins

Back