What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Archelius - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archelius

Unban Appeal for Archelius 

In-game Name: archeliuss

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198169790736

The date you got banned: 02/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: Gordon

Reason given for your ban: C1.2 Perm/Perm

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Basically, I and a couple of my mates were at the garage at Athira. There were two people who came into the garage and started screaming that the server was shit and you should join grand theft arma. Then they just start running around spitting on people and just being a pain in the ass. I then went to OOC chat and said "some retards running around telling people to join grand theft arma". At first, I thought I was banned or advertising for saying the name of the other server but after messaging Gordon to figure out why it was due to the message "retard."

Why should we unban you ?: I used to play on this server a lot a while back like years ago. I and my mate decided to come back on the server, because of lockdown so we could just have a game to play. After playing for a day we got some other mates on and have just been out mostly either chilling or doing salt runs and talking to people. We just bought a Huron this morning and have been having a bit of fun. Those two people that joined screaming were evidently here to troll because they came in screaming. Even after I got banned they grabbed some cars and started vdming my mates in their heli. Honestly, I am just here to have fun with a bunch of my mates and just chill with them while rping on the server. I've read over the rules and realize what I did was wrong just hoping an unban and play with my friends again - cheers for reading.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

As a reminder,

(C6.4) Please refrain from messaging staff members via private message/comments or adding their personal social media/steam accounts unless they invite you to do so.

68lKLswbQw.png

Your appeal will be dealt with in due course, please be patient.

Sorry about that yeh that was last night when I got banned was just trying to figure out the full reason for the application.

Do you think that is how you should speak about someone?

If a similar situation happened again, what will you do?

No this is not how you should speak to someone, next time it's clear it isbest to ignore, and report it to an admin and let them deal with it.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back