What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Og ZiN & Unknown pleb - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenG

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: DarrenG

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Og ZiN & Unknown pleb

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 12/02/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 120

What best describes this incident ?: c1.10, c1.12

Please (in detail) describe the incident: im making this one because the last report dint come through and no one got banned for it. this was the last report on it so im pasting it. i think this is disturbing and should not be tollerated

I crashed my heli and the plebs came and revived me, I was then ziptied along with Punk (Unusal Suspects) and my gear was taken away. They then told the unusal suspect member that was with me to perform an errotic roleplay situation with a minor (Myself) and said many disrespectful comments. The situation is uncomortable because of both the subject, and the massive age difference.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/HRR0y7vLtGA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Nuclear did create a good detailed answer in the las report 
the reason for no one getting banned was because of edites video and no footage leading up to the event where he multiple times said «fuck yourself» to many pleb members including zin, so he responded with «no ill rather have ur mate fuck you» or something along the lines of that. 
also about the sensetive roleplay couldve ended with a simple //stop.

im not gonna say that i dont think its weird af that he did it but he wasent told to stop and you uttered worse words towards us that having a character ingame showed towards you. If ypu disnt want him to do shit to you maybe you shouldnt say that we should fuck ourselves, you cant just give and not recieve. If you are mature enough for that language you should be mature enough to differentiate betwenn irl and zins shity rp. Dont act like the victim and blame everything on zin when you initiated it. 
upload the full unedited video and maybe then people would understand why zin did as he did

«

Alright apologies for a bit of delay on this, after reviewing all the evidence provided and all the comments back and forth, I will go into this.

Zin, I honestly do not know what got into you to get the idea to start roleplaying "rape" especially in that context, it just is not acceptable and honestly, I'm going to have to say this one should fall under common sense. You have to know that there is a lot of people playing out on our servers, some of them could have been victims of that and you still have decided to roleplay that on our servers.

Keep in mind that victims of that can and usually have forever lasting traumas due to it and reliving things like that shouldn't be happening at all much less even be a possibility, especially not in a video game where you go to relax and enjoy yourself and escape real-life issues. Also people often will not be able to say stop, due to the shock of the situation. Now in this circumstance, it was a minor which doesn't make it any better whatsoever and if that's the kind of roleplay you think is acceptable to do on our server and in that sort of context, then you seriously need to rethink this before continuing playing here.

To summarise, we do not want to see this kind of roleplay happening on our servers and anyone found doing so will be removed from our servers if we see sufficient evidence of it.

Now for this specific report, the video itself is way too short and I cannot see and determine the full context of the situation that took place I am missing the start of the whole interaction and the ending to tie it all together.Best advice I can give you for the future is to let people know to stop roleplaying sensitve topics if you feel uncomfortable with them and if they do not, record the entire interaction ask your friend to record or even jump on TS into JFS  room and ask for help from the staff that way, there are high chances that someone will be ingame and will come to your aid immediatly.

But for now the conlusion of this report with the evidence available to me will be :

ACTION TAKEN

Zin will be recieving a Warning for (C1.12) Sensitive Roleplay & (C1.7) Common Sense. This is not the kind of roleplay that should be done and any future repeats of such will result in a ban so I suggest you never roleplay something of this matter again and rethink what you think is acceptable to be roleplayed here»

Per: 

This will be re-reviewed. Report has run its course so a lock will be placed while leads/management take a look at it.

Firstly Rape isn't tolerated here, This should of course be common sense for anyone playing the server so sorry you have had to hear those words.

@DarrenG Can you please submit a full unedited video please so I can review this properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
im sorry i dont have the unedited video the kid had the unedited video im trying to contact him but i dont think he has it. im deeply sorry but ist that enough? imean calling 1 word is enough to get banned what is it different from this if i may ask with most respect.  

And i dont record. It was late and i was wasted still tried to "protect" Oliver cuz it was very unconfy for him.

@Wilco hit me on ts if u need some more informations

Still edited and still same content this is clearly not the full version of this situation.  and upload the full about 5 min before here when one guy call us alot of shit when getting shot 

he take away he's own sound at 0.14 and returns it at 0.25 . if you have nothing to hide show all content !! 

im so tierd of this now 

I just want to show this as an example what the reporters friend are screaming after getting shot in game.. People might understand that this going to far now. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i

Okay this is the footage that was left on Oliver's PC. As to why there "isn't" any audio in the clip. His earplugs are in to 100% and as you can see nobody is talking so no audio got recorded. Also Oliver didn't record his voice in this video. And before people ask why is it on a different channel. Oliver wasn't able to upload the clip from his PC so I did from mine

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

First and foremost, I want to apologise for my actions in terms of what I said. I want it known, I would never want to make anyone feel uncomfortable nor bring up any ill memories for anyone, nor would I use any sort of lude RP under normal circumstances. However In the heat of the moment I simply reacted to toxic and despicable comments made towards myself.

From my point of view

Recent threads, messages and comments have tried to paint me as some sort of sexual predator, prying on minors. This couldn't be any further than the truth.
The simple fact of the matter is, These "innocent minors" threw lewd and sexual comments towards, harrassed me, and i responded in kind. I admit that I may have crossed the line, howver as previously said, this was done in the heat of the moment. And had no sexual bearing, but simply out of anger.
I am more than happy to talk to any of the effected parties (obviously in the company of others given the situation) to obviously put them at ease

sorry if my english isn't great .

First and foremost, I want to apologise for my actions in terms of what I said. I want it known, I would never want to make anyone feel uncomfortable nor bring up any ill memories for anyone, nor would I use any sort of lude RP under normal circumstances. However In the heat of the moment I simply reacted to toxic and despicable comments made towards myself.

From my point of view

Recent threads, messages and comments have tried to paint me as some sort of sexual predator, prying on minors. This couldn't be any further than the truth.
The simple fact of the matter is, These "innocent minors" threw lewd and sexual comments towards, harrassed me, and i responded in kind. I admit that I may have crossed the line, howver as previously said, this was done in the heat of the moment. And had no sexual bearing, but simply out of anger.
I am more than happy to talk to any of the effected parties (obviously in the company of others given the situation) to obviously put them at ease

sorry if my english isn't great .
I am speaking on behalf of oliver here. He does not want to talk about the situation as I have asked him through discord

oof.PNG

Looks like I am not getting a unedited video  and after the response in a community suggestion that's now hidden it's clear this is nothing but a revenge report from a very toxic person.

@ZinderWhat I will say is any sexual roleplay of any sort I am sure you aware will result in a permanent ban from here on out, I am sure you have learnt a lesson from this and by the tone of your voice you and your friends were probably just doing it as a joke rather than in a way that gave you some kick/pleasure but that doesn't make it any better as someone else may have been genuinely effected.

The community suggestion continues and will bring a well worded rule, however this report now ends.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back