What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Muskets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Brief Summary:
Something needs to change about Muskets

Detailed Suggestion:
Either the Musket needs to be removed or the damage needs to be decreased. Also the way to get it needs to be harder. I seems that everyone on the server has a musket at the moment. And the fact that it will one tap someone is stupid. It seems to easy to get and because of this everyone has one.

The Pros:
Less easy to get gun in circulation.

The Cons:

If it was removed it would limit the hunting job.
If the damage is reduced then it could make the hunting job harder.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly i'd agree. Put the price of them to 200k or something or limit them so if you're not clocked in as a park ranger you can't use them, or a limit on how many can be bought by an individual player per week or something. 

This is a video of a situation in which I believe I was shot by what I believe is a musket. I have full health and police amour.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Liam that was one of the commission boys and ive told Louis about it. That was a musket and tbh they are way too good right now

its far too cheap and is currently i think one of the only guns you can get your hands on that isnt from someones storage or from robbing cops

I don’t think making them 200k really makes them, work, for the ranger job. Considering you can get a Pistol for 50k?

When you use the Ranger Weapon, as a ranger, you get £250 for the mission (shoot and skin animal) and the bullet (providing you hit first time) costs £25.

I agree something needs to be done about the musket, however, with gun crafting disabled for an extended period of time, the city has begun to evolve, as it would IRL.

nvm, 1 tap machines

I don’t think making them 200k really makes them, work, for the ranger job. Considering you can get a Pistol for 50k?

When you use the Ranger Weapon, as a ranger, you get £250 for the mission (shoot and skin animal) and the bullet (providing you hit first time) costs £25.

I agree something needs to be done about the musket, however, with gun crafting disabled for an extended period of time, the city has begun to evolve, as it would IRL.
You also don't need the musket for the ranger job, you can run over whatever needs to be killed and then skin it. 

people who grinded to get it can buy a musket and give it to their friends. The muskets do defenetly need a nerf lol, already saw people get onetapped from miles away haha

Another video to show how overpowered the musket is.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ddmcdqs-ecd2b865-fa25-4550-adf0-f5962af5484f.png

Musket damage increased next update/hotfix.

Locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back