What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - sweater weather - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Carry

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jim Carry

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: sweater weather

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 15

What best describes this incident ?: Meta Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So i was standing at rebel FOB doing some stuff, when all of a sudden i hear hey Jim you are so bad, (but i was not ready for a situation like this to happen so i dident record that unfortunatly.)
He then asked me to pay for his gear and i said no, at that point i was a litle confused and from there all hell went loose as you will see in the vidio.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPeD14N1aI4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

this video is so edited you mute yourself so much what about when you told me to kill myself you muted the audio haha??

hahaha you've cropped it aswell so you cant see yourself talking in game

Hello @Jim Carry , could you please provide some form of evidence that this is the player in question? As the player is masked and there is no mention of who it actually is within the video you have provided. Thanks

@thomaslordPlease see the following rules:

(5.3.1) All other server rules apply in the Red zones with the exception of the RDM rule.

(2.1) You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. Roleplay everything.

Why exactly you thought that being in a redzone excludes you from this I have no idea. Especially considering the fact you were at the rebel FOB which isn't even a redzone. In future I would expect you to stay in RP at all times. 

As a result of breaking rule (A2.1) continuously for a period no less than 5 minutes as shown within the clip I will be placing a 1 Day temporary ban 

Thank you for your report @Jim Carry

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back