What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

FiveM troubles

Slippy8

Hi I have been getting a bug where I keep hearing everyones voices at random, I have tried restarting computer, restarting FiveM, restarting GTA. And also when I push T because I wanted to talk to admin about this none of my text goes through to the text chat it just disappears when I hit enter. Anyone else have this how can I solve it?

You have to do /ooc “insert message here in quotations” then hit enter to send a message on fivem.

Also, if you hear voices it’s more than likely people that have been in your car. Go to settings > voice > turn off all voice and wait for it to say disconnected from mumble in the top left then switch it back on that should fix that too. 

Thanks will try that voice thing, it's literally like 20 different people I've heard they can't have all been in my car. 

Back