What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Map loading slow

I don't know if i am legally allowed to reply to bug reports but i have also been experiencing such problems, it was fine before there was snow, right as we got snow i started to go under the map every time i drive fast, makes pursuits really annoying. Also if someone is sitting next to you and if you go down the map then you will stay stuck down there until one of you restarts the game, sometimes you are able to get out and then the vehicle tps back to the top, it has happened a lot to me.

Have you turned down your textures to Normal in the game settings? That fixed a lot of the falling through the map for me.

@WarwickI will have to try that the next time i'm on. Only thing is i prefer graphics over anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
@WarwickTried normal settings, did anything i could but still going through the map, it was fine like a month ago but recently it is happening a lot for some reason.

Hi everyone, we're aware of this issue causing the map to load really slow. It's been improved a tiny bit since one of the latest hotfixes (but went unmentioned) caused by the weapon models. We are still working to resolve the slow map loading issues.

To update y'all we've in our recent updates resolved some issues causing the map and other streaming related things not to load. If you guys are still experiencing things not loading then please let us know here! There's internal debugs available in fivem that lets us know what's currently loaded, which helps us find out why nothing will load.

I have pinned the issue, too

Last edited by a moderator:
Back