What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Clark2ndunban - Altis Life

Clarkk

Unban Appeal for Clark2ndunban 

In-game Name: Clark

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198075617538

The date you got banned: 26/05/20

Member of the team that banned you: MadassRuberDuck

Reason given for your ban: 1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for racially abusing another member of this community, which is my mate.

Why should we unban you ?: After being banned 8 months ago, I have realised how stupid it was of me to get myself banned on a server that I have enjoyed so much and have been regretting ever since. What I did was unexceptable and I should have never said anything like that in the first place. I have seen over the past months how much effort the community has put into making the place what it is and I am really sorry for being extremely toxic in the first place. I would like to apologise to all the admins involved in my case and for taking up their time. At the time of the ban I wasn't thinking straight and was extremely reckless with what I said and I sincerely apologise for what I have done. I know what I have done wrong and I can reassure you that what was done is now in the past and will not happen again in the future. I hope for the future you will not have to see my name in this section of the forums again. Thanks for reading and taking the time to consider my case.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
If it is your mate or not we do not want to hear it on our servers, That's not the type of community we are.

We can forgive and give another chance for that as long as its not repeated, however my main concern past that is there are notes on you and previous bans that you do minimal roleplay, actually one of the notes mentions "shite rp"

I doubt its improved based on where you have been, So what steps are you going to take to improve this if you are able to return ?

If it is your mate or not we do not want to hear it on our servers, That's not the type of community we are.

We can forgive and give another chance for that as long as its not repeated, however my main concern past that is there are notes on you and previous bans that you do minimal roleplay, actually one of the notes mentions "shite rp"

I doubt its improved based on where you have been, So what steps are you going to take to improve this if you are able to return ?
I will up my standards of RP and be more careful about thing such as meta gaming and fail RP in the long term. I will take part in server events and integrate myself in the community again. I would also like to take part in other things such as FiveM with some friends too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will up my standards of RP and be more careful about thing such as meta gaming and fail RP in the long term. I will take part in server events and integrate myself in the community again.
Let's hope you actually live up to that statement. As for the reason you got banned, we do not want to see anything like that again. We don't care if it's your mate or not, it's not something we allow or want on our servers! Don't ruin this opportunity I am giving you.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Back