What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Stranger Danger (Akula) - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Pigeon

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: SI Brandon Pigeon [8661]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Stranger Danger (Akula)

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1525

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Leaving AR FOB crashed into a wall got blown up from behind by Akula and he took advantage of VDM with no RP taking my gear.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your not looking where your driving and crash into a wall. You then aborted to lobby as we were going to take you away in a vehicle blackfish and you was giving infomation to your teammates

@PC AkulaWas not giving information to team at all I was talking to them about how shit your RP was. You blew up me I was going to crash and survive but you are the reason I died in that situation by ramming into the back of me.

Was also involved in the situation and would just like to show this as some evidence of the combat log

17b766e19f4241d3278d18b9f8aba4d8.png

As you can see I survived the inital crash, Akula crashing into the back of me killed me hence the VDM which he took advantage off. cba to argue I combat logged because Im not sitting in the back of a car for 1 hour when I was taken by VDM.

As you can see I survived the inital crash, Akula crashing into the back of me killed me hence the VDM which he took advantage off. cba to argue I combat logged because Im not sitting in the back of a car for 1 hour when I was taken by VDM.
You hitting into the wall totaled your car causing me to hit the back of you due to you being clueless on your driving. How is it intentional from me to purposely crash into you

@Brandon Pigeonthanks for that. One more question, do you have the recording of after? In your report after he got you up he was taking your gear? 

I have more than enough evidence that you have combat logged. Along with your own words I have quoted here. I remind you that even if it had been VDM this would only have exempted you from rule A4.2, that's if you had died but you got revived.  More still, the original video is taken down and what has gone up doesn't even show enough of the situation your are reporting the accused for "Please (in detail) describe the incident: Leaving AR FOB crashed into a wall got blown up from behind by Akula and he took advantage of VDM with no RP taking my gear."

this has then caused me to ask for a recording of the events. Instead what i got was a screenshot. this has not been sufficient. it did not show the actual taking of your gear nor even the discussion you believed you had been VDMed, neither did it show the events thereafter. So, I am going to give you time to reupload the original, unedited footage. Prove to me you have not combat logged and you will not be banned for such. After this, I will continue with the report.

@TadeuszIve already told you I combat logged due to how shit the situation was, You can see my gear was taken. Im not sitting in someone blackfish for the next hour when ive been taken by them means no roleplay what so ever so I just logged off.

nor even the discussion you believed you had been VDMed,
What? 

you can see from the footage I was killed from being rammed why does me driving from AR fob have any relevance to what im reporting Akula for, the footage is unedited throughout.  

As for my gear being taken here is a video of that no rp at all. 

nor even the discussion you believed you had been VDMed
Apologies if this sounded confusing, it was more of a rant that, that the video wasn't long enough to show that I couldn't even hear or see the dispute that usually comes after the point that someone feels there has been a rule break. The one that has been indicated through your chats together both direct and in a vehicle. Now, you've given this video and while it shows them driving off, Neither am I convinced the situation ended there or that is the video in its entirety. The sad thing is I don't even see this as VDM just poor driving on both accounts. One not following the "Two second rule" during a pursuit and the chased not paying attention to where they are going? sadly, as a result you crash and the other player is so focused on avoiding a wall and keeping control of their vehicle they crash into you. So, Why do you feel its ok to respond to an alleged rulebreak by breaking rules yourself??

15:21 04/01/2021

(Direct) SI Brandon Pigeon [8661]: // sEE YOU ON THE FOURMS BRO

15:26 04/01/2021

(Vehicle) SI Brandon Pigeon [8661]: // Im gonna abort due to you VDMING me 😉

Same thing before
Well there you go. Again, why respond to alleged rule breaks with rule breaks?

The full video from start to finish would proberly show him giving intel to the other cops as we were being followed also at   0:15   you are encouraging the other cops to shoot even though no prior initiation was given by anyone which would have been rdm

It has been over 24 hours now and I will be pressing on with this report. Without a full recording of the situation, It is impossible for me to make a ruling on what roleplay did or did not occur after the event in question. As for alleged rule break, I do not see this as VDM. This appears to me as poor driving and more of a crash. 

Akula - No further action will be taken. 

Brandon - You will be banned for abuse of rule A1.8 and A1.5. As your last ban was 6 months ago you will be issued a 24hr ban.  

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back