What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Stuck crouched

Status
Not open for further replies.

adaco

Investor
Investor
Not sure if this happens all the time, but I have had it happen to me twice both as cop and civ were when you crouch, you are unable to stand back up using CTRL. I have tried using the Z & U key to fix this but unfortunately it had no effect. The only way I have found to fix this is to relog.

Just to add, this has been happening often. The CTRL key works in game when using it to wheelie bikes or control vehicles mid air but does not work to un-crouch any of my characters. I am not aware of anyone else having this issue but myself.

About half the lost had it happen to them all at the same time yesterday, and it was happening to others as well

Would just like to further add this is still persistent after the recent changes to how crouching works, it happens 9/10 times when crouching and there are also no errors in the F8 menu.

Hi everyone. Yes it has to to with your walking style. If it's custom then it will load it. I belive there is a issue not waiting for the walking style to load, I'll have a look ASAP!

Okay I've fixed the code but the fix for y'all wont arrive until a update. Thanks for reporting this issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back