What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Water Bottle - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidGaming

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: David Gaming

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Water Bottle

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 05/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1540

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I received a Viper Hunter at Therisa Airfield by a GB member ( I assume), then I loaded the hunter in a Blackfish and flew to Research where around 1km from the zone I ejected the Hunter and myself. After I got in the hunter I drove into the Red Zone too see if there was anything for me to do there. After realizing that the place is overrun I found an orca trying to decamp a dear stand and sat my self next to it to see if I could get a cheeky kill. After the orca crashed I laughed at it a bit and decided was nothing there for me so started to drive away from the zone. While driving I notice an Ifrit behind me so I stop, already being outside the zone, to let them know they can have the hunter back. When I got out of the Hunter I notice a quillin in front of me so I holster my gun immediately and try to inform the quillin driver that he can have the hunter as I was leaving, but he proceeds to shoot me. I think this is a RDM case since I was outside the zone, a fact well known by who shoot me, and because I had no hostile intentions or any intentions to interfere with the zone again. Like you can't shoot people coming in the zone while they outside, you can't shoot people leaving the zone once outside. The only time you can shoot someone outside the zone is if they are scouting.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uheGQbqMnB0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Before i go on to my POV i wanna say sorry for not responding the second time you messaged me about having another chat. I was not available at the time and even though I don't think I am in the wrong I would have had another chat with you. 

Now onto the subject at hand.. Like I was trying to tell you in the liaison you entered the zone knowing that you would most likely be engaged in a fight, and as I was chasing behind you in the quillin you decide to leave the zone knowing you were being chased and engaged in the zone. And Just because you leave the zone does not mean you are no longer engaged in this ongoing fight. It was your own choice to both enter and leave the zone knowing what might happen. This same thing has happened a load of times and I have done it loads of times before and I have never complained myself or heard anyone complain about it before.

Right, about 1:41 you can hear incoming fire, which more or less indicates you have now entered combat. Which is highly expected of a redzone. When you have been engaged upon in a redzone that fight does not end at the border of said zone. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back