What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Add More Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makenzie

Unlinked
Brief Summary:

Add more jobs that are avialable to civillians

Detailed Suggestion:

I've seen on a couple of other servers that there are much more jobs that are available to the average player e.g. Bin Man, Bus Driver, Mail Carrier, Train Driver etc.

So my my suggestion is to add jobs like these to the server as I feel that it can create alot more RP scenarios and allow for more imersion from the server itself.

The addition of these jobs could introduce new licenses and items like tickets, parcels, letters, rubbish bags etc, or vehicles to hire like bin trucks, post vans and busses which could be accessed from a depot. 

The Pros:

-More immersion

-More RP interactions

The Cons:

-Easily accessible vehicles that people can abuse

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No

Great idea on paper! More jobs!

How do you expect the development team to bridge the gap between your suggested jobs of bin man, bus driver, mail carrier, and train driver, which are usually NPC style jobs. To jobs that provide more RP interactions. Let me be clear, NPC style jobs create a tiny bit of RP. Take a look at the mechanic situation, the only verbal interactions people have are when they need to unblock the drop-off, or if they crash into someone as they're speeding down Strawberry avenue. 

In short, how can these jobs be implemented in a way that they interact with the player economy?

Great idea on paper! More jobs!

How do you expect the development team to bridge the gap between your suggested jobs of bin man, bus driver, mail carrier, and train driver, which are usually NPC style jobs. To jobs that provide more RP interactions. Let me be clear, NPC style jobs create a tiny bit of RP. Take a look at the mechanic situation, the only verbal interactions people have are when they need to unblock the drop-off, or if they crash into someone as they're speeding down Strawberry avenue. 

In short, how can these jobs be implemented in a way that they interact with the player economy?
I think with a job such as post man (or something along the lines) a player can take something in large quantity theyd like to deliver to a depot, the person who is there can talk with them about what theyd like to do (e.g. deliver to a friends house or a business delivery) or things can be ordered from somewhere and a delivery driver can bring it to your residence, but you have to be in, if not you can get those slips that royal mail give you when you aren't in so you can collect from a collection point.

With a bus driver, you can buy tickets from a stall at a bus station which gives you a ticket in your inventory, when you want to get on a bus you can show them a ticket or the driver can check for a ticket, if not they can buy one from the driver.

With the bin man job, players that have houses can have a bin that generates waste or something you can put things in like empty bottles, wrappers etc, this can be collected by a bin man, but you have to be on, or you can take the waste to a landfill, or waste disposal site for cash which can only be done when someone is present (or drop off waste when no one is on for no money)

I think these type of jobs aswell should have a NPC side aswell like the taxi job so it doesn't solely rely on the player base for it.

We are working on new jobs and activities for players in the coming updates, cheers 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back