What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - proxy unban - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

proxy unban

Unban Appeal for proxy unban 

In-game Name: ProxY (ghost)

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198036556496

The date you got banned: 05/05/20

Member of the team that banned you: Wilco

Reason given for your ban: Requested (ingame reason is like xx.xx or something)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I requested my forum account to be removed however as consequence I agreed to be permd ingame.

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to come back to the ingame aspect, I've seen some recent updates and would like to come back and see how stuff is rocking.

I understand you appreciate when people go into detail but there isn't much to go into detail, I didn't break a rule ingame I just simply requested my forum account to be removed and as such Wilco said i'd need to be permd ingame as-well.

Just wanna come back, maybe bring a bit of fun to rebel life for all and see how this border RP is :)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

No that is incorrect

You emailed us with a GDPR request, We therefore remove all data from our servers and so our server cannot collect any future data we put a ban in place on your public steam ID.

I do believe this was explained via email.

Last edited by a moderator:
No that is incorrect

You emailed us with a GDPR request, We therefore remove all data from our servers and so our server cannot collect any future data we put a ban in place on your public steam ID.

I do believe this was explained via email.
Yes, you are correct 100% correct, however I am wanting to come back and I would like my ban to be removed from my account ingame.

@proxy unbanCan you reply to the GDPR email you sent confirming this and we will lift the ban.

Due to the seriousness of GDPR which is now known as UK GDPR I want an email thread for obvious reasons.

Email has been received to confirm you'd like to reverse your originally made GDPR Deletion request.

Access has been granted back onto the server.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back