What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Hola Beep - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hola Beep

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Hola Beep

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198913337968

The date when this happened: 05/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Was at top legion talking to my friends, and then eventually was teleported to paleto bay hospital without any reason and lost everything i had in my inv. Most importantly had a pistol with me with 20 ammo. Didnt knew this was gonna happen so i dont have any evidence of me talking to someone on legion but i do have evidence of me continuously getting tped to different hospitals.
https://youtu.be/j4tbNQYLt0s
This second video shows that after i lost everything and was heading towards moseleys , i got teleported back again at the pillbox.
https://i.imgur.com/qyBRVIY.png

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/j4tbNQYLt0s
Lost items and total value of compensation: Combat pistol with 20 ammo = bought it for 80k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

^ (posted the second link in (edited))

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, @Hola Beep

Could you submit a bug report showing as much evidence as possible so that our GTARP Developers can look to see what caused this and fix potential issues. 

Secondly and most unfortunately, without any evidence showing what you had on you we're not going to be able to action any compensation requests. Do you have any evidence?

@Fluqi How on earth would i know that was gonna happen mate, ppl record stuff on  interesting occasions . I was just chilling talking to ppl at legion fam. Plz mate i literally showed that evidence and u can see the imgur screenshot i took where my whole inv is empty

Although I understand your frustration, without evidence showing what you had on you to lose we're unable to action any compensation request therefore I'm going to have to deny this based on that fact. 

Although somewhat inconvenient I urge you to get some sort of recording software that allows you to record the last X amount of minutes such as Shadow Play or Medal TV so you won't have this issue in future. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Happy New Year!

tenor.gif

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back