What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Debit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you can buy the debit card and you don't always have to withdraw money and if you in a robbery scenario and get robbed they can steal and use your money but you can freeze the card on your phone and pull out money until that debit card is retrieved or cancelled. Also I think on top of ATMs I think you guys should add names such as Lloyds Bank, Barclays, NatWest and more

Hi I'm Teddy Wrinkle, 

I get the thought process but feel people would just have one guy that robs you, steals the card and gives it to a second guy, this guy could then proceed to empty your account while guy number one ensures you don't have a chance to put a stop on the card. Effectively this could mean someone's entire bank balance is lost through two guys and a musket.  

Teddy Wrinkle, thats me. 

This would mean people could rob you and they could go buy guns or house before u can free it this means a £1000 robbery to a £100,000-£1,000,000 and would mean the unlucky few who got robbed with this item on them would be almost bankrupt every time they got robbed meaning a few player would leave the server because of one robbery i feel like the server does not need this 

( also i feel like this was for u so u could rob randoms more and make more money doing this )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back